Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,087 members, 7,960,454 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Agungi PHCN Officers Attitude - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agungi PHCN Officers Attitude (255 Views)

Lagos Demolishes Over 50 Illegal Structures In Lekki, Agungi Area / Flooding: Lagos To Construct More Drainage Collectors In Agungi / Nigerians To Receive 1 Million PHCN Meters For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agungi PHCN Officers Attitude by delightchamp: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
I need to know how to pass this information to Babatunde Raji Fashola. For one straight week, power supply has been fluctuating in Our Saviour Street, Gbara, Lekki area controlled by Agungi PHCN office. There is power but the voltage keeps rising and dropping damaging utilities in homes. As a concerned fellow, I spoke with the PHCN officers who came to work in the street and they confirmed their Zonal Director is aware and gave his number for us to call him. One of us called his line, he confirmed he is aware and that his colleagues will come fix it and immediately ended the call. Question is for how long should a Director be aware of a damaging incident before he responsibly resolves it? People's properties are being damaged and someone who is supposed to be responsible for it has just been taking it with levity. For goodness sake, it is one week and nothing has been done.
Re: Agungi PHCN Officers Attitude by KingSatan: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Just a little while my Son. By the time you come over to the home i have built for you here, you will never complain about electricity or illumination.
Re: Agungi PHCN Officers Attitude by delightchamp: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
I rebuke you this evil one in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Speaker To Citizens: Reality Of Good Governance Would Soon Dawn On You / I Regret Ever Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan – Kwankwaso / Lagos Owes $1.45b Foreign Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.