Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

46O1CE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 46O1CE's Profile / 46O1CE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 18 pages)

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 46O1CE: 1:37am On Nov 04, 2018
cyberhike:
IPhone 8 64gb space grey available for immediate sale.

Device is in perfect condition, never used in naija, super neat and factory unlocked.

Going for 150k slightly negotiable
Is it still water resistant?

1 Like

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 46O1CE: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
dukeokafor:

So you've not seen people post mattresses and bedframes here?

Is this your first time here or you just want to act like a dimwit?
Don’t mind the attention seeker wink

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
nelronaldo:

Bros be like you don chop belle full this evening. This one you are just ranting like this. Calm down o

Don't forget you guys dealt with these people and killed many of their prominent citizens in the past. I know revenge is for God but you can't be ranting here calling them Christian terrorists, when you know this is not peculiar to one religion.

Last last it's religion and tribalism that will divide Nigeria if we continue like this.
I didn’t even mention anything like “Terrorists” in any of my posts .
Smh
Politics / Re: Alaibe, Other APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by 46O1CE: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
This is just the genesis, before election next year APC will be standing without foundation.
Trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
carrascocity:
You no get sense

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Question! Which Is Better? Buying A Car Or Buying A Land And Building On It? by 46O1CE: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
duality:

Tell us the % returns so we know how much to get after tying down cash for one year.
Lol. Are you against it?
Politics / Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by 46O1CE: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
ZombieNation:

You don tire?

I will troll you so much the lagoon will be your only escape.
The moderators are probably sleeping
Politics / Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by 46O1CE: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
ZombieNation:

Another NL billionaire
Wtf
Dude fuck_ off !

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by 46O1CE: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
ZombieNation:

Is it a lie?

Ask Baba Ramota your landlord for clarification
My landlord ? Lmao !
Not everybody has a landlord like you boy !

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by 46O1CE: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Stupid thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: What Do I Do About My Mum? by 46O1CE: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Troubledmind:
I have been working really hard and saving some money, by may i gave my mum the money so she can help me buy stuff i can resell when the price skyrocket by dec, it is supposed to be an investment, when i resell those things I'll get like double of the money, whenever i come around and ask mum to show me those stuff i asked her to buy and keep, She'll tell me don't worry its safe, or she'll say don't you trust me, or she'll deflect and raise another topic, i trusted her so i just chill, until its time to sell it, i asked her about it and she started doing the same thing again, i got angry and insisted, only for me to realize she spent half of the money, to avoid doing something I'll regret i just left to a place where i can drink and think, she's like the only person i trusted, now this, what do i do?
I hope you didn’t make this story up.

You said she spent half of the money ? Good ! Go and collect the remaining half ASAP and never ! I repeat never do any business with her again .
My 10 kobo

6 Likes

Politics / Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by 46O1CE: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
wow!! Good job by ipob. Knew they had the intelligence.

Now how do we get jibrin out of Aso Rock before January 2019?
I always admire your sarcasm cheesy
It’s top notch grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Man Banished For Disrespecting The Oba Of Benin (Photos) by 46O1CE: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Heartbender:
Banished ke. The Oba has no such powers. If he is a Nigerian, even the President does not have such powers. Abegi, make person hear word.
What do you mean he has no such powers ? You must be joking .
Come to Ile Ife and say bullshit to Ooni or come to Oyo and say bullshit to Alaafin . Then say they have no power to banish you .

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
ikennamadu1:

quote everyone... you are foolish.... they should look at what u wrote... as you derive joy in seeing people cry... Muslim gay
So much for intolerance cheesy

2 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Question! Which Is Better? Buying A Car Or Buying A Land And Building On It? by 46O1CE: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lukaku12:
Good evening nairalanders. my name is Henry,am a 300l student in one of the tertiary institution in Nigeria.. I also own a boutique /clothes shop in my school town, my question is, I have a savings of about 600,000naira, so I am confused on either buying a car or a land on which I plan to build later on then stay in it or buy a car for ease of movement! like they say a person who ask questions never gets lost... so please all our advisors on nairaland please advice a brother
None of the above .
Go and buy Securities like federal Government of Nigeria Bond . Federal Government of Nigeria Savings Bond. Treasury Bills or even mutual funds .
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by 46O1CE: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Where are the decampees?
Somebody get me a magnifying lenses

52 Likes 5 Shares

Crime / Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by 46O1CE: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
forreelinc:
grin flat head tribe don dey teach edo people bad thing
The name dy somehow sef .
It’s like they’re actually flat heads that migrated to edo to develop the state
Meanwhile. Peter obi is behind Biafra agitation.
Atiku exposed! Here
https://www.nairaland.com/4826931/why-atiku-being-referred-ipob/1#72683556

101 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Someone placed same curse on your forefathers ages ago. It has just started manifesting with the killing cold-blooded Muslims like you. It is still the beginning.
ok cheesy

1 Like

Politics / Re: Accord Party, 44 Others Endorse Sanwo-olu, Form Coalition Ahead 2019 Election by 46O1CE: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Igbos are in pains

10 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by 46O1CE: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
autotrader014:

I dont believe this man is a kidnapper. Trust me in Rivers state were i come from, kidnappers dont come with pistols, dey come with AK47, enough magazines battle ready, because they know the business they are into is not childs play.. SARS catch innocent man, maybe he couldnt pay the bail amount, they tagged him kidnapper. Forget these SARS people, i have seen wat dey can do first hand..
Innocent men now carry pistols?
Wow! Interesting.
Please tell us more.
Clown!

4 Likes

Crime / Re: F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle by 46O1CE: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Flattino and crime

4 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Nollywood Actor, Yomi Gold, Becomes A U.S Citizen by 46O1CE: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
See achievement
Politics / Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by 46O1CE: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
Stupid thread

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kamanuozuzu:

Nobody has the monopoly to kill.
Ok

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
acenazt:
I have no problems with you calling them Criminals cos that's what they are. But bringing their religion and tribe into this is uncalled for
I need to bring their religion into it because that’s the basis of their crime .
They aren’t killing every single traveller .
But only Muslim travellers. So why shouldn’t I bring their religion into it ?
Did I lie about them being Christians ? Or did I lie about them killing innocent Muslim travellers?
Please let’s call a spade a spade

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.