Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,225 members, 7,936,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:03 PM

Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday (664 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo / Mercy Johnson Shares Curvy New Photos / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Mowunmiaf: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2018
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson Okojie is a year older today, she released these beautiful photos on her instagram to mark her day.

The mother of three who recently lost her mother, only just came out of hiatus when she celebrated her wedding anniversary yesterday.

Sharing stunning photos of herself with a low cut, Mercy revealed how the past months following her mother’s death which was totally unexpected have been hard for her and how she has been able to overcome the grief, little by little.

She wrote:

When you look into the coming year, you never plan for the worst. You always expect that life will have a way to make itself better…. Sometimes, like this past year has taught me, there are other plans… life simply happens.

Source: http://aftrending.com/mercy-johnson-shares-lovely-photos-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday/

I never expected to lose my mother so soon, and so suddenly, but it happened, life happened.

No one can teach you how to cry with every fibre of your being and when exactly to stop crying.

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday by zinnydan(f): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2018
Happy birthday ma'am.... Nigeria's best crying actress

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday by enoch273: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2018
Habby Birthday dear! A true actress that did not ve to hoe her way to the top.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday by ritylove(f): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
HBD lovely throwback photo your career is an inspiration to many
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday by nikkypearl(f): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
enoch273:
Habby Birthday dear! A true actress that did not ve to hoe her way to the top.
weldone ,omniknowest undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday by enoch273: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
nikkypearl:
weldone ,omniknowest undecided undecided

I sight you omniknower smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Mowunmiaf: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

#WEEKENDSTYLE: Best Dressed Celebrities From The 2018 AMVCA / Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Man Who Offered To Have Hot Sex With Her / My Dad Is A Devil Worshipper- A Girl Cries Out! Photo/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.