Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,232 members, 7,936,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) (16182 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by olalat(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=reuben79 post=70762102][/quote]
Hahahaha. You are not eligible to vote in osun jor. Do you think they dance at bola ige house ni. Be careful what you wish for ooo
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by NobodyKnows(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
reuben79:
seat down their.......... We knw d planned of APC and they ar security chief's.....dey value elections than life and property of Nigerians..... Am even go to osun state next week cos of dis election. Adeleke must win
Shut up there . I live in Osun and I will vote APC
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by reuben79: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Shut up there . I live in Osun and I will vote APC
only of ur vote is not determine for APC to win ur polling unit,even ur local government, let alone for d all d local government
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by NobodyKnows(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
reuben79:
only of ur vote is not determine for APC to win ur polling unit,even ur local government, let alone for d all d local government
Lmao .
See comedian.
Just relax . September 22 no far again
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by ClassiqLegend(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
RurouniKenshin:
Another lifeless effigy of the lifeless one.
y now,stop abusing anyhow,how must him be lifeless,or how is he lifeless?tell me
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by ClassiqLegend(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
lecowas:
This IGP get sense so?
he has sense but i think u dont.simple
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by lecowas: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
ClassiqLegend:
he has sense but i think u dont.simple

Lol... Don't take it personal. Its election time and this posing for camera may be used as propaganda. The timing is wrong!
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by ClassiqLegend(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Carry on my noble IG,nothing do u,ur personality motivated d most.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by ClassiqLegend(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
lecowas:

Lol... Don't take it personal. Its election time and this posing for camera may be used as propaganda. The timing is wrong!
so are u denieying him his right?cuz i tink he has d right to visit any where in nigeria as a responsible IG of d federation.so i dont tink dere is something wrong wit dat
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by gadada98: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fake news , oduduwa is not from osun state..
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by lecowas: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
ClassiqLegend:
so are u denieying him his right?cuz i tink he has d right to visit any where in nigeria as a responsible IG of d federation.so i dont tink dere is something wrong wit dat

If that's ur pix on ur Dp, u shud still be drinking kunu and stop arguing abt politics, at least till u grow up. Now go sleep kid. cheesy

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by ClassiqLegend(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
lecowas:

If that's ur pix on ur Dp, u shud still be drinking kunu and stop arguing abt politics, at least till u grow up. Now go sleep kid. cheesy
hmm wonder shall never end,imagination cool
lecowas:

hmm wonder shall never end,imagination,sorry oo i dont blame u cuz u seems not to be blamed,but i tink u dnt normally stay in d class wen dey are teaching civic education but let me remind u dat any person dat is 18+ has d right to raise a voice in politics,but i didnt blame u,it might be due to d reasons listed above.sorry oo big man.ahaha
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
reuben79:
seat down their.......... We knw d planned of APC and they ar security chief's.....dey value elections than life and property of Nigerians..... Am even go to osun state next week cos of dis election. Adeleke must win

Which Adeleke? The F9 parallel mofo? U no even get shame. We don’t want an iPod sympathizer in Osun
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by gadada98: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ile ife is not the cradle of Yoruba...

Ile ife was knew for art and craft..
Benin city was knew for art and craft..

Ile ife only design the art head of oduduwa. into bronze.

Benin city was also knew for art and design the benin bronze head. but both of them were not the cradle of the yoruba people.

This is how it shows how bad your education system have become...

You all went to jele osi school.

even archology discoverying back the fact that ile ife is not the cradle of the yoruba people.. A professor of the obafemi awolowo university made and wrote a book.. and the correct location is not ile ife or benin..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1154431_students_onthe_floor_jpg64de57d8b91f4dfd82737de0b9c2da9d
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 1:22am On Aug 31, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!! His royal highest President M. Buhari is committed in ensuring a free, credible and fair election so all you trouble makers and non progressive people steer clear and allow Inec and the security forces do their job! If not you will lose the hands and legs you intend using to cause problem.
Forewarned is forearmed
Aseee....to.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by truthstands01: 1:26am On Aug 31, 2018
Finalizing the rigging strategy for Osun governorship election. They don't even hide it. Why should IG visit a governor in less than a month to election? Very shameful. Worst IG in the history of Nigeria.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by Spidermon: 6:10am On Aug 31, 2018
Dem don too abuse this swagger stick of a thing.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by oluspencer(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2018
Vanpascore:
So Aregbe has 91 days more to spend in d office or what does 91 means in d last pix??

Mesef Dey look o
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by Ekajuk: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2018
IGP that can not deploy his men to fight Herdsmen in middle belt is in Osun state because of election? misplaced priorities. so elections are more important than the lives of Nigerians
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) by reuben79: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mosesm:

Which Adeleke? The F9 parallel mofo? U no even get shame. We don’t want an iPod sympathizer in Osun
political generalsimplism is nt by certificate...buhari ve no certificate is ruling Nigeria,salusu buhari ve no certificate he ws a speaker in Nigeria ....adeleke all d way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekki Tollgate Shooting: LCC Submits Footage To Judicial Panel / Jonathan Goodluck - The Miracle Man / Keke-Napep Banned From Lagos Major Highways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.