Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Hundreds Of Corpers Rejected As Much As N100k Per Month Bribe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Hundreds Of Corpers Rejected As Much As N100k Per Month Bribe (1254 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / Christopher Ndubuisi Trains Youth On ICT, Donates Hundreds Of Laptops / At Queens College, An Infection Makes Hundreds Of Students Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hundreds Of Corpers Rejected As Much As N100k Per Month Bribe by jamesbonded: 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hundreds of National Youth Service Corps serving in Borno State has opted to be redeployed to another state despite the state government promising them a monthly incentive of as much as N100k to N10. Although they gave various reasons why they seek to be relocated, it was obvious that the security risk was the main reasons why more than 50% of them successfully got redeployed to other safer state.

The state government has assured them that peace has fully been restored but they still “bailled” undecided

Get more details about the payment schedule (in addition to the allowance paid by the NYSC) at the piece titled; BOKO HARAM: Hundreds of NYSC corpers in Brono rejects gov’t bribe to stay
Re: Why Hundreds Of Corpers Rejected As Much As N100k Per Month Bribe by speaktome(m): 5:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Their life and 100k per month which one is more important

Instead of me risking my life for 100k a month serving my father land, e beta make I go hide for my Mama land grin grin grin

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Re: Why Hundreds Of Corpers Rejected As Much As N100k Per Month Bribe by CodeTemplar: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2018
What is this news all about?

(1) (Reply)

An ND Holder/ A ND Holder - Which One Is Correct? / Get A Canadian Student Visa this year With 5 Easy Steps!! / Can A 3rd Class Graduate Vain Admission For Masters In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.