Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,202 members, 7,936,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:57 PM

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (67658 Views)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
I remember stopping somewhere at Zamfara to eat and more than 15 kids surrounded me, waiting for me to trash the newspaper my yam was wrapped in so they'll lick it. I thought they were looking at me because I was wearing my corp uniform. It was after I dump the newspaper that I understood what was going on.
It made me realize more one thing but most importantly, it's evil to intentionally waste food. There is someone that will have it if you don't want it. Just look around and you'll see them. People are hungry and you might just be God's answer to there problem.
I hate this kind of attitude the girl displayed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by yembet(f): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
���
This really make laugh loud to myself. This is the nature of some super pretenders. This group of girls are the ones that left their villages with a pair of bath room, slippers and a couple of patched dresses.
Come and see them, when they open eyes, their own sophistication, will be more than that of the Princess of England. Take them out to a restaurant, they will order everything on the menu. Sharwama mix with potatoes, with chicken. What they have never tasted, in their entire life. To hold cutlery, will become a night mare.
Why won't she leave unfinished chicken, when she is only used to eating ponmo , and frozen alaran fish.
Next times guys, take them to a road side, buka, let her order her fufu and ogbono soup , or amala and abula
You guy; excuse yourself, for about fifteen minutes.
By the time you come back, our sister must have devoured an even clean the plate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by guru90: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Ill tell the waiter to pack it for me
sharp sharp..... No time..
I believe your spirit joor.

1 Like

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by tzjaynee: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
futuregovernor:
I will make sure I caution her or maybe order for the take away myself,no shame bcs na my money

Damn! I love this.
I dislike wasting food, because it pains me to know that there are people out there, who haven't had something to eat, yet there is someone who has and decides to be unfortunate with it
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by jaxxy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
I eat the damn chicken simple and short. Problem solved. Instead of frowning face like a lil kid. No time
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by rock003: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
lekanation:
it's his problem and not yours, you're not feeding him or buying clothes for him.. he can do whatever he wants with his life.

And my comment is not your headache. I can quote anyone I want here. I can't see how that now becomes your headache or that of your father
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Omoekun931(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mizk:
That is very unfair and inconsiderate, if she was the one paying for the date she'd have registered her displeasure openly if the guy did that, i wouldn't do that anyways, some of us aren't monsters smiley
yinmu, like you don't do it.
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Imustreturn(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
I tried it once and my gf warned me grin she packed it herself and we left .later ate it shaa

1 Like

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Realname: 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70766324:
Lol cheesy, we can only imagine how the look will be on your face as you were looking at them!

Wait ooo, #7000 for 2 plates of chicken, salad and chips?
Which area is that please?!
Let's come open an outlet there before December pls!

TALKATIVE
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Mizk(f): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Omoekun931:
yinmu, like you don't do it.
Ok i do it undecided
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Mizk(f): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
otherway:

But you look like a monster
Ok
GboyegaD:

Ok ooo. At least, you can judge her and be happy with your decision.
I never judged her
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Oyindidi(f): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70794303:

No, for your papa compound!
You have been warned all day, but obviously You'll never listen..
Since you refused to adhere to your signature of maintaining your lane, bring it on!
Why are you foaming in the mouth? I still maintain my lane
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
GboyegaD:
If she chop am finish, una go complain; she no finish am, una complain. E get wetin dey please una?
That said, we can't blame the lady because the food might not taste well to her so, why force herself to eat it? We can't just keep making assumptions without hearing from the lady in question.
on point, their chicken are tasteless sometimes, preserved chicken. Mctcchhheww
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by zolajpower: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jacqueline22:
Some girls sha... donno who she is trying to impress, that totally waste
Shes one.of the " i.need something light ,i am noy really hungry " crew
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
Why are you foaming in the mouth? I still maintain my lane
Hope so!
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by drakeli: 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jacqueline22:
Some girls sha... donno who she is trying to impress, that totally waste
Impress whom upon whose money. She is only playing the fool. If she really wanted to impress, she should have paid with her own money and then leave the chicken untouched. That’s the real way to impress. Not on what didn’t cost her anything. Naija girls and worthless ego. I went on several occasions for lunch with oyinbo girls, after everything they would ask the waitress for take away and take the excess home. I took an Indian girl on a date at a restaurant. She asked for take away and took the excess food home. But naija girl? Na form she go dey form.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Oyindidi(f): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70794652:

Hope so!
I was not serious, live your life. You can do your barbecue business here on Nl.
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by zeestone99(m): 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
oluwatooni:
chai... I dunno y some girls like to dey form, just imagine, would she have left the food like that if she had bought it with her own money....
I went out with my roommate to a club, my cousin asked us to come, immediately I heard the hollandia yoghurt we bought was 1k each, I no even shy to carry the remaining hollandia, we carry am go house... even if no be 1k, I go still pack my tin, mk people think wateva dey like

See d kind iyawo I'm lukin 4 o.. Iyawo mi lemme com n see daddy n mummy cheesy
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by fr3do(m): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
futuregovernor:
I will make sure I caution her or maybe order for the take away myself,no shame bcs na my money

Baba you talk my mind
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by chubaba22(m): 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
The day I persuaded chinenye to go with Mr on a date
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Kayharry(m): 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
If the girl do take away na una go still come here come do akproko she add small packaging leave the chicken u still do akproko.
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:00am On Sep 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
I was not serious, live your life. You can do your barbecue business here on Nl.
Okay, we cool then!
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by cooltola(m): 12:01am On Sep 01, 2018
next time take her to local joint
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Oyindidi(f): 12:01am On Sep 01, 2018
post=70794786:

Okay, we cool then!
I'm cool with everyone
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by cjudy(m): 12:02am On Sep 01, 2018
post=70766324:
Lol cheesy, we can only imagine how the look will be on your face as you were looking at them!

Wait ooo, #7000 for 2 plates of chicken, salad and chips?
Which area is that please?!
Let's come open an outlet there before December pls!
Open your rotten BBQ? Feed them to zombies
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2018
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by lawrsmith(m): 12:05am On Sep 01, 2018
baby you can lie oooo
Nobodys:

hahahahahaha, I saw that chicken and rice own...

Well, that time Na wen Buhari newly come office, wey recession talk dey fly up and down..... That time people nor dey too chop remain buh Immediately one babe do shakara leave chicken, haaa Na world war 2 be that for kitchen oo..... lolxzz...
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm cool with everyone
We are cool with all being too!
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2018
Lwkm that’s why I love my gf. She can’t even try such even if she does I’ll take it and eat o.
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by uhuodan: 12:09am On Sep 01, 2018
Our relationshionship just ended at that place,meanwhile visit obah.com.ng to make money online

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo) / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.