Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,138 members, 7,936,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:40 PM

Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God (2841 Views)

I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix / What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home / Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by RSVP: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2018
You and your babe in 2019....

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by golor(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2018
9japrof:
Youths of today showing high rate of stupidity, why should you call her up here.

I remember a similar post in the past where one idiot here on nairaland started posting pics of a supposed girlfriend on nairaland during her graduation and that thread ended with a heartbreak. Details were rife on how niggas in school were taking turns on her like she's a dough nut (In Juicy J's voice). Her names was called out, dept, guys who have forked her with evidences and that nigga ended that thread feeling miserable.

You see that thing you are looking for, you would see it, i bet on it, some nairalander would see her, see the curves, like her, do some background check, get her I.D and boom marry her while you go back to bae hunting all because of your immaturity.

Keep private things private, you are no longer in 100 level...

Stop fooling yourself. She school and even attend church..... Does it mean she doesn't meet people who tend to woo her? And even if she feels like giving yes to then so? Do I look like a disable? Mbok park... I de wait for your assumption to come to play..... And wait till I go come lament
Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by 1Sharon(f): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

Women and jealousy undecided

What is there to be jealous off?! Nigga pls.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by BluntBoy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
1Sharon:

What is there to be jealous off?! Nigga pls.

Just pulling your leg.

Tell me what the problem is? Why the aggression? Do you know I can sue you for violence against me
Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by BlessingTIME(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
If you thought the nigga was gay with his first pix. Gather here for selfie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Men Are After Me / My Photography Collection / I Ended It Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.