Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,592 members, 7,961,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

#AMVA2018: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Fans Comparing His Shoe To Student Cortina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #AMVA2018: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Fans Comparing His Shoe To Student Cortina (1364 Views)

I Admired His Wristwatch Not That I Was Comparing His With Mine- Davido Reacts / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#AMVA2018: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Fans Comparing His Shoe To Student Cortina by oyacastam: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
@gistvic.com

Alexx Ekubo who is a Nigerian actor and model and also the first runner up at the 2010 Mr Nigeria contest, declares that he attended the class "SS3" twice.

In his recent post, the actor talked about fans comparing his Givency shoe which he wore at AMVA 2018 to that of Secondary School Cortina.

He wrote:

"Since y’all be comparing the Givency shoes i wore to #Amvca2018 to that kpalasa Cortina you wore in secondary school �� This my Own is Cortina that lives & studies abroad with queens accent & masters degree. ��� Now, this Adidas Tracksuit be reminding me of P.E days, i’m totally in my Secondary School feelings, pls Which Secondary School did you attend? Lets see if you can find your Old school mates here.

Mine is; Federal Govt College Daura, Katsina State. & later i did Ss3 again in GloryLand International Secondary school, Surulere. Lagos (As my Dad hated the idea of after class lesson, he registered me to do SS3 again while waiting to gain entrance into University"

Gists via: http://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/amva2018-alexx-ekubo-reacts-to-fans.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: #AMVA2018: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Fans Comparing His Shoe To Student Cortina by oyacastam: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
cool
Re: #AMVA2018: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Fans Comparing His Shoe To Student Cortina by itspzpics(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lol
Re: #AMVA2018: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Fans Comparing His Shoe To Student Cortina by MustiizRaja(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
so after everything he said now what should i do with his story
Re: #AMVA2018: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Fans Comparing His Shoe To Student Cortina by Tamarapetty(f): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Cortina was a very wonderful shoe and is still one.

That shoe strong eh!! Except the buckle cheesy, i change buckle taya cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Actor Michael Okon Weds Pregnant Wife In White Wedding Ceremony / Bobrisky Introduces Fans To His Parents, See Pictures / Regina Daniels Takes Her Steps Children To Dubai For Holiday ( Pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.