Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,991 members, 7,936,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:15 AM

Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? (4561 Views)

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? / Catholic Priests May Be Allowed To Marry Amid Papal Changes / Should We Use Hip-hop Or Fuji To Sing Choruses In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2007
very true
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by lafile(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2007
Backslider:

The devil is roaring again in the house God. Satan now is making the Church look like the World and the has the moral authority.

Fuji Music is demonic Music Like Hip hop.

Would you say we should Play JUJU Music in the Church? JUJU MEANS VOODOO . Let me tell those that think by being crafty you can convert a man you are making a great mistake.

Only Jesus can save not by the Craftiness of your heart. If you make it easy it does not mean that they will be transformed.

You can sing in your language not in the former pattern as if nothing has changed. When a man is born anew he knows that he must abandon all emblems song and thoughts of the former ways.

We the New Age Christians are a people that are very wicked and we know so much than our father. Satan deceived Eve because she wanted to be WISE we all fell from the grace.

Every thought wisdom or Education that is contrary to God must be thrown away. The bible has songs have we sang it ? There is devil dance disguised in so many forms and no HARD CORE RAPPER WANTS TO BE LIKE JOHN OR CHARLES WESLEY

@Backslider

1 Cor 9:19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. 20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; 21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. 22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by labiyemmy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2007
can u define what fuji music is and we will see why it is not ideal to be played in a church.
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mrpataki(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2007
What exactly is fuji music? Is it the beat or the lyrics of the songs?
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by jintujinta(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2007
The world is quietly creeping into the church. So many wayward acts have been imported int the church through songs/ music. It is bad! Fuji, juju, rap, etc all should be banned from the church. the way they dance in the world is influence by worldly music. The dance is seductive and suggestive.

Bringing worldly music to the church now makes people dance swinging their waist, throwing out their bumbum and shaking their breast seductively. All these are signs of the end time. Ungodly music should be banned from church. Call it whatever name.

Everything in the church should be done moderately, including dance!
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mrpataki(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2007
Again I ask what exactly is ungodly music?
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2007
FUJI is just a style of music, /, , it is not the lyrics that makes FUJI. UNGODLY MUSIC BEARS AN UNGODLY MESSAGE. IF THE MESSAGE IN fuji IS GOOD, then it is good music , if it edifies the soul.
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FUJI is just a style of music, /, , it is not the lyrics that makes FUJI. UNGODLY MUSIC BEARS AN UNGODLY MESSAGE. IN essence , no music is bad, what is bad is the content, MUSIC IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by benlay(m): 6:10am On Oct 15, 2007
@ busygal, u can't worship God anyway u like ,God has always had a way or plan of how He wants His children 2 worship Him,Heb 1:1,Lev. 10:1-2.
If u wanna hear or dance fuji music it should not be in the worship place of God.
We should not allow 'world' to creep into the Church ,we are supposed to be 'perculliar people' 'a holy nation' not 'same ni' as they,Remember God has a way of dealing wt all our wrongdoings and we should not test Him because He is not slack but exercising patience 4 evryone to come to REPENTANCE.
May God help us all to do His will at all time.Amen
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2007
if the world creeps into the church,i think it is a sign of better things to come. we need a church that is open to the world, a church that does not discriminate. the church must be attractive enough to accomodate the world, if that has started, then let the heavens rejoice, salvation is near.
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2007
@BENLAY

if the world creeps into the church,i think it is a sign of better things to come. we need a church that is open to the world, a church that does not discriminate. the church must be attractive enough to accomodate the world, if that has started, then let the heavens rejoice, salvation is near.
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by topy24k(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2007
Yes is true, if we are reason very well Fuji or any Music should not allow in any Religious gathering as we all know that there is many spirit in music to the extend that now areday most of our musician are no more sing any reasonable music again like in the olden days, but now they are just naked there body with the meaningless music from there mouth.

So God created us to come to the earth for an examintion but now are day most people has been failling that exam, If we pray to our God silently God is hearing all what we are saying to the extend that what we are thinking in the mind what out telling anybody He knows. So what i accept is that any Music is not allow in Church or Mosque.
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by ssRhino: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2007
if the Fuji music is about God, i see no reason why, however, if it is about praising the booty of a lady, that is sad, cos dem sistas will start swinging dem booties in da church and kata kata go burst
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by jintujinta(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2007
@mrpataki
Ungodly music is any music that makes you behave in ungodly manner. Flaunting your ass seductively, holding people of opposite sex thightly, ect

Ungodly music also makes you conceive ungodly thoughts, either because of the lyrics, the rhythm or the merte sound of it.

When you are in a church and all your danceing is centered around your waist level, your dance is becoming ungodly. or if you see any lady dancing in the church flaunting her chest, i beg pick race.

If Fuji makes you do some of the above listed, it is ungodly!
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2007
you can swing your hips to any kind of music., why should fuji be different ? it is not the music, it is the yoiu.
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by freelance(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2007
I don't really think it should be allowed in Church because people would abuse it and sure turn it into something else wink

Cheers! cool
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2007
i do not share your view. people always over-do things, even use the bible as a weapon of deceit.
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2007
j jk
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by AKO1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2007
God seeks those who will worship Him in spirit and in truth- John 4:23

As long as youre doing this, the style of music doesn't matter. Dvid danced before the Lord so much so that He got naked. And God did not despise him, rather He despised His wife who mocked Him.

Hence, what is on the outside, your instruments, your beautiful voices, your style,etc has NO MEANING to God. It is your HEART ATTITUDE towards Him that counts!

I think that says it all. The argument really should end here
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by lafile(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2007
Can somebody PLEASE tell me any STYLE (repeat, Style) of music that is peculiar to christians? Any style of music that u cant find used by a secular musician?
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2007
abi ohhhhhhhhhh
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2007
grin angry sad shocked cool smiley
but ki lo de ?
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by dafidixone(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2007
Remember "Lucifer" knownas devil was use to be the Arch Angel in heaven He leads the Choirs in Heaven. We must be coutious of his device in our church. According to Redeemed Constiutution, leave all benefit of doubt to the Glory of God. If the tune of Obesere music will bring members to area boyism why not shun Fuji grin
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2007
and if fuji brings area boys to church what do we do ? , chase them out ? , back into the world ?
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2008
the song 'IGWE' by MIDNIGHT CREW is great, beautiful composition, great lyrics. now aviailable on www.cdbaby.com
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by Backslider(m): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2008
It depends on which Church

SATAN CHURCH OR GODS CHURCH?
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by MCUsman(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2008
Backslider:

It depends on which Church

SATAN CHURCH OR GODS CHURCH?

Backslider Kinda puzzle by your post.

Fuji Music 4 Satan church
or
Fuji Music 4 Gods church.

But Awilo music & style of dancing is a common display in most gospel musics and churches. Why discriminate against a locally invented music (Fuji) for alien and more erotic dancing style (Awilo) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2008
@mc usman

true talk
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2008
fuji
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by mycc(f): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2008
satan has no church, THE CHURCH is solely the body of christ.
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by BabaMighty: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2008
This fuji piece represents creative Mushin so well. God himself would be proud of his creative children. Ofcourse Im biased when it comes to good things out of Mushin Ajina. Do we have some proud folks from Mushin out here? MushinAjina@yahoogroups.com
Re: Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? by obinna5000(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2008
Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? As long as it is used to praise the Lord Most High. I don't see anything wrong with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How will you celebrate your easter this year? / Why Are There So Many Denominations In Religions Especially Christianity ? / Is Judas Iscariot Really A Villain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.