Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,201 members, 7,960,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

What Is A Thread? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is A Thread? (1073 Views)

A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely / A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) / A Thread For Members Who Have Never Been Banned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Thread? by hilanda(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2007
what is a thread and how do i create one.
Re: What Is A Thread? by cuteass1(f): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2007
dearie, your question is the most hilarious ever

you just created a thread and you're asking how to create one, or is this an april fool joke or something

if yes, its too late, its 3rd april already grin grin
Re: What Is A Thread? by Free(f): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2007
lmao

dat is pretty funny grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is A Thread? by ultrafem(f): 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2007
cute-ass:

dearie, your question is the most hilarious ever

you just created a thread and you're asking how to create one, or is this an april fool joke or something

if yes, its too late, its 3rd april already grin grin

why not just answer her question, you never know till u ask as they say. you know, i bet at one point you didn't know wat it was urself.abeg and your condescending right now and trying to act all nice at the same time by calling her ''dearie'' how bizarre. i dey fear women wey dey call person sweetheart and dearies so freely, ah !
Re: What Is A Thread? by OmoEko1(f): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2007
ultrafem:

why not just answer her question, you never know till u ask as they say. you know, i bet at one point you didn't know what it was yourself.abeg and your condescending right now and trying to act all nice at the same time by calling her ''dearie'' how bizarre. i dey fear women wey dey call person sweetheart and dearies so freely, ah !

well why don't you answer the girls question instend of criticizing what someone wrote.

@the poster

your question is funny
Re: What Is A Thread? by 4Play(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2007
@hilanda

I think a thread is used in sewing
Re: What Is A Thread? by mukina2: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin

@author
this si soo hilarious

neneh grin\

pre-intimacy sharrap tongue
ROma is almost here yippieeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: What Is A Thread? by ultrafem(f): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2007
soccerquee:

well why don't you answer the girls question instend of criticizing what someone wrote.

@the poster

your question is funny

hiss and why don't you do thesame.
Your response of the'' question is funny'' does not answer it  ''ODE''.
i have an idea of the meaning but i won't lie and put down a load of rubbish , and i will criticize if i want . look at pot calling kettle black , you are doing what you accuse of me of abeg carry go hissssss
Re: What Is A Thread? by OmoEko1(f): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2007
ultrafem:

hiss and why don't you do thesame.
Your response of the'' question is funny'' does not answer it ''ODE''.
i have an idea of the meaning but i won't lie and put down a load of rubbish , and i will criticize if i want . look at pot calling kettle black , you are doing what you accuse of me of abeg carry go hissssss
who are u calling ODE, are u iight at all.

Listen i don't have time for immature brat like you
rolling my eyes and hissing
Re: What Is A Thread? by cuteass1(f): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2007
ultrafem:

why not just answer her question, you never know till u ask as they say. you know, i bet at one point you didn't know what it was yourself.abeg and your condescending right now and trying to act all nice at the same time by calling her ''dearie'' how bizarre. i dey fear women wey dey call person sweetheart and dearies so freely, ah !

that's why some females never cease to amaze me. My comment was in no way to offend the girl, i was answering the girl jokingly and only a person with lack of sense of humor will fail to see it.

i've always helped people out when they need it (at least i try my best) and by the way what was wrong in my telling her she just created a thread, so she should do the same. or didn't you find the thread ironical

now i understand why you were acting all bitchy and quoting "dearie"on the other thread where i asked you to share your view. I was only trying to see who you were supporting before i support you because i might say "i second you on that" only to find out you weren't on the side i was on

now sweetheart, if my comment to you then or any other time (which i'm sure there haven't been) irritated you or you misunderstand, i'm sorry. So you can now keep your peace to yourself

i'm not good at picking fights and when i am, not in the mood i am in today. I hope to God that our paths don't have to meet again ooh because i had nothing but love for you, you threw it in my face and now its a new day.

BTW you never said anything to the topic to"help" out our friend and what i find most amusing is the fact that out of everybody that found it funny, you chose me. Guess its my lucky day cheesy

cheers
Re: What Is A Thread? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2007
I think hilanda made this thread in hopes for a cat fight.

Guess that wish came true.

hey cute_ass smiley
Re: What Is A Thread? by ultrafem(f): 12:07am On Apr 04, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

hey cute_ass smiley

ERRM never apply for a job with the UN thief

lol cat fight ke? not a chance abeg we are talking of world peace , who get time for cat fight

by the way my other comment about youR use of dearie was made before this thread check it lol . If you take what i said above as a big issue then you have serious problems. WORLD PEACE REMEMBER>? grin
Re: What Is A Thread? by cuteass1(f): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

hey cute_ass smiley

hello dear, good to know someone still thinks i'm a good person smiley
that makes my day a very good one, cos you gain some and you loose some wink
Re: What Is A Thread? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:11am On Apr 04, 2007
you know cute_ass is truly the only one who answered the question.

shouldnt fight with her, ultrafem. she's lovely and you're cool too so let's not prolong this else you'll end up like the other annoying cunts on this board and i hope you dont.
Re: What Is A Thread? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2007
I doubt the UN would like to look at the resume of a thief in the first place wink
Re: What Is A Thread? by ultrafem(f): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2007
cute-ass:

hello dear, good to know someone still thinks i'm a good person smiley
that makes my day a very good one, because you gain some and you loose some wink

get a grip abeg. good or bad who really cares when you think about it? thief? me? nobody cares we all switch off tonight and thats the end of the day don't get so paranoid and sensitive over a non issue . getting irritating now ah

@ thief i am sure somebody thinks you are  annoying  too(omg what a nasty word to use)anyway grin, so lets all just be annoying  who cares sef? in my mind there was never a fight , if anyone wants to get ultra- sensitive on my ass then feel free, i owe no one nothing.

we cool when we cool, what happens here dies here, i speak my mind  that the way it is
Re: What Is A Thread? by cuteass1(f): 12:30am On Apr 04, 2007
I did say earlire that i'm not good at fighting and wouldn't want to pick one with any living thing tonight

so darling please, please and PLEASE respect yourself

your former post wasn't serious?? who are you fooling? cos you ain't fooling me.

Its clear to me now that you came out tonight to pick a fight, right? well you definitely met the wrong person,cos this one here has much more important things to attend to than this crap

you want to defend the "dearie" greeting, now explain to me why you put it in qoute if you weren't intentionally assuming i was out to get you. Now i didnt reply your other post, cos i immediately realized you were a fun breaker and here you are again

so when you're done here you can find the exit, how more obvious is it that you're after me, since you entered the thread you've not given your 2cents and left, of course not you have to sit back and talk to me to the extent of replying to a post that wasn't even for you

geez, how desperate can one be after attention, sweetie go do it somewhere else, iight?

silence they say is the best answer for a fool, so watch me

please someone show me the exit, i'm gone
Re: What Is A Thread? by ultrafem(f): 12:35am On Apr 04, 2007
since you can't get the messaage and it looks like you are the one looking for a fight then why don't i really start one for you?

muah muah muah muuah muah  (i don tell u say i no get time lol)  kiss kiss kiss (what were you expecting? ) abeg go sleep  grin
Re: What Is A Thread? by sofine5(f): 3:38am On Apr 05, 2007
"thread" is just a fancy word we say that is the same thing as "Topic"
Re: What Is A Thread? by ultrafem(f): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2007
cute- ass

sorry i was out of line to start with , put it down to a bad day take care, i really meant no harm smiley
Re: What Is A Thread? by cuteass1(f): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2007
ultrafem:

cute- ass

sorry i was out of line to start with , put it down to a bad day take care, i really meant no harm smiley

wow, didnt expect it but its all good sha

apology accepted and just know that i bear you no grudges (ok maybe a little, but thats past tense now) cheesy

me too, i meant no harm wink hope we're settled and cool now smiley
Re: What Is A Thread? by ultrafem(f): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2007
of course all cool
later
Re: What Is A Thread? by omofancy(f): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2007
eeeeh happy ending i was beginning to get discourage at first,i dont like fight
but its good to know u guys settled befor leaving the room dats cool.luv ya.

(1) (Reply)

Dayuum! / How Will You Spend Friday, December 21, 2012? / Nigerians Are Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.