Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,863 members, 7,962,823 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (445486 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
@aro seyi.does signal have being there since.i hope something good wil come out of it later
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hello friends,
Thanks for the information given to me since i joined this forum.i will really need some information about MBC direction.i tried to install it with 90cm dish but it is not coming up then my installer told me that i need to get 100cm dish for better signal.Could please list the name of stations in the same direction with MBC.If possible i will really apprecaite if it if i get the freq and the symbol rate of all of them

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hello friends,
Thanks for the information given to me since i joined this forum.i will really need some information about MBC direction.i tried to install it with 90cm dish but it is not coming up then my installer told me that i need to get 100cm dish for better signal.Could please list the name of stations in the same direction with MBC.If possible i will really apprecaite if it if i get the freq and the symbol rate of all of them

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
With due regards to all d Gurus, my not-talk-about box is arriving any moment today, pls is it possible to use a dual lnbf for d not-talk-about box and w3a at d same time. Tanx in anticipation as usual.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
Sensicut:

@aro seyi.does signal have being there since.i hope something good wil come out of it later
Bt a frd told me that those tp belong to sky sports euro & it can be only be track by 1.8m dish thks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ellahdarrell(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2011
Akure – THE National Space
Research and Development
Agency (NASRDA), will launch
two satellites into the orbit
before the end of this month to
complement the existing
NigeriaSat-1.
Known as NigeriaSat-2 and
NigeriaSat-X, the satellites will be
launched before the end of June
and would be a follow-up to the
NigeriaSat-1 which was
launched few years ago.
The agency’s Head of Corporate
Affairs, Mr. Felix Ale, stated this,
weekend, at a lecture delivered
at OSRC Chapel of the Nigeria
Union of Journalists (NUJ) in
Akure.
Ale said the satellites would
provide a high resolution
system to map Nigeria once in
every four months.
According to him, “the satellites
would support the National
Geospatial Data Infrastructure
(NGDI) programme of the
government by providing high
quality data and enhance human
resources in the use of satellite
data.”
The satellite, which according to
him, was designed for seven
years, “will meet demand for
high resolution images locally
and internationally.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2011
@Eltonluigi,
Use 3640H, 28066sr (Daystar). Make sure the di-electric plate is not inside the LNB throat.
Also set the LNB to 10 O'clock for Supermax or 2 O'clock position for STRONG C band.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2011
Twinsoris:

Oga george D,Gadotor, olofofo,enitan and all the members in the house i have just grab my 69Z this morning and i discover that the logo says MULTI TV and strong not just by name , But my concerning is that since the receiver is not MY TV version how do i upgrade to the latest firmware which is 107p MY TV and pls olofofo kindly gist me a bit about your CLINE SERVER and where to start from, THANKS.

@Twinsoris,
I'll advice caution on the issue of decoder upgrade but if you must go ahead then verify the source
of your file before loading it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jesude: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
jayboskie7, which of the MBC are u talking about, we have MBC in Nilesat and we also have it in W3A, please elaborate more since you cannot read the past post
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2011
Friends,
The MBC am talking of is the one for w3a.
Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2011
I want 2say a big tank u 2all dose who inspired me in DIY lik great George, badaru et al. My 2.4m strong pan has landed and i've gone round yenagoa but could not find fuji nor invacom nor echosat lnbs. Pls can anyone close to Lagos help me out? Tanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Yinka4dad(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
My guy i&demote trkd it ystdy wt 80m dish around 7.30pm bt we were able 2pop green wt 57% bt it tuk us almst 1hr 2trk it.
Hello friends,

Thanks
[quote][/quote]
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by donald303: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2011
@george d
pls reply 2 my post on d previous page
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by chi4all(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
[quote=aka tonero]plz can u give me the tpz 4 arabsat5a n hotbird n where are dey located, and also wat dose diz two satelitez offer(i.e the channelz i can get frm dem) n hw can track them[/quote]
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 12:26am On Jun 07, 2011
@all If you buy a strong decoder 69z with multi tv on it, it just mean that,it was brought inn by multi tv and hance been breanded by the just us mytv africa has doing,that does not mean that the decoder was made by mytv africa or multi tv.but rather from strong technologies company.therefore you can look for and an african toilored software matching the decoder at hand.for a sample srt4669x decoder shd have srt4669x software.likewise the 69z.note do not use the name in front of decoder for software but r
http://www.google.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 12:32am On Jun 07, 2011
cont, l mean rather from the system information details from the decoder,of late some 69x before you go for system information you only foundout that you bought 63x.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 12:45am On Jun 07, 2011
@aro sayi Does green tps on 28.2e astra 2b ku are empty tps and new channels which will coming soon with new provider. @illish I been very busy going round projects sites,and even to pick calls from satmates has been difficult for me but however i will be free by this weekend to fire on.How are doing now with d, any improvements,they is a secret something going on and let you know at the weekend.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2011
@gadotor pls is there any need of upgating 69z and also if i want to track w3a 7deg E (madagasta) which lnb is best so that i will get up to 75% to 80% i am using 1meter disc,is there and information on pasat tv service tv because,where i saw it at my friend place there was a this sign $ in front of it.pls relpy me.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by King411(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2011
@ All
I've got a rather strange quetion,i have a friend using strong 4930 HD,he's using 1.12p software but his channel version is showing '14th may 2011', i've got the same software in the same decoder but my channel version is showing 'A023', i asked him,said he upgraded via OTA option but i think there's something he's not telling me, anyone with an idea how to upgrade channel version?because i've seen the differences.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jesude: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2011
jayboskie7 check this link you can get some of your answer there, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-419502.192.html including tracking No.12.728
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2011
gadotor:

@aro sayi Does green tps on 28.2e astra 2b ku are empty tps and new channels which will coming soon with new provider. @illish I been very busy going round projects sites,and even to pick calls from satmates has been difficult for me but however i will be free by this weekend to fire on.How are doing now with d, any improvements,they is a secret something going on and let you know at the weekend.thank you
@gadotor, thks man i gt ur point any info abt intelsat new down? Thks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
Abdul010:

With due regards to all d Gurus, my not-talk-about box is arriving any moment today, pls is it possible to use a dual lnbf for d not-talk-about box and w3a at d same time. Tanx in anticipation as usual.
kindly assist, thru out ystaday I'v bn try to get 65% signal on my w3a though attached on a 1.8m dish but it hung on 56% signal, pls great Gurus can som1 post d actual freq n sr of d not-talk-about box signal. Tanx in anticipation.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2011
rahsumt:

@gadotor pls is there any need of upgating 69z and also if i want to track w3a 7deg E (madagasta) which lnb is best so that i will get up to 75% to 80% i am using 1meter disc.
@rahsumt.Use 0.1 dB Fuji Universal Ku band (HD-Ready) Twin LNB.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by wilcinda(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
@Abdul010

12728 v 30000. You may have to forget MBC.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2011
@blexxomak thanks i will buy it and try it thanks for the infromaton.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2011
wilcinda:

@Abdul010

12728 v 30000. You may have to forget MBC.
tanx, i got it at 56% wit 4669x bt still no response 4rm my not-talk-box, pls can we relate through my mail: abdul.abdul010@gmail.com. Tank u in anticipation.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 6:06am On Jun 08, 2011
@abdul010
send me mail sam2001ng@yahoo.com for help on your box
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:34am On Jun 08, 2011
@blexonmah and rahsumt Their is no need for does on srt 4669z because the 9z have been upgrade with it,s sound quality problem.And you should know that it,s not with the upgrade that will give you any additional channels.On seeing psat with $ sign still mean different thing all together in the do, way you need to contact for details on that.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2011
@gadotor thanks for information on decoder srt4669z base on upgrade.then i did not understand what u mean by last word(way you need to contact for details on that) this my email rahmat_sumayyah@hotmail.com. i will waiting for relpy.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Fred4life(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2011
Pls guy help me wit AIT and NTA sat and frequency i hv comstar 2.4m . pls help ya broder.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2011
sammu:

@abdul010
send me mail sam2001ng@yahoo.com for help on your box
oga Sammu I v sent d mail, pls kindly respond. Great Gurus I'm a bit frustrated afta much waitin I finally lay my hands on d not-talk-about box, throughout ystaday I trackd 12728H 30000 wit signal at 56% bt I'm meant to realise dat it shud b track on 12728V 30000, pls if I track it on d vertical polarity wit my decoder n connect it to d box will my problem b over. Pls som1 shud assist I'm dying of frustration. Tanx in anticipation of ur professional assistance as usual.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2011
@Abdul010. 56% is a little bit low for 12728H.Try and peak it up to 70%.Tracking with V or H does not really matter.If you have tracked with H, just change the POLARISATION to V and without adjusting your dish position,rotate your LNBF until it turns green.Happy tracking!

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.