Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,826 members, 7,962,703 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (445473 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2011
Eltonluigi:

^^Your problem is boredom,try hangin' out!
Hey wht do u mean if u can help why d't u place ur month n gud directn ok.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olawale86(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2011
Femwal:

@ all, plc help me wit my 1.8mm dish pan, i hv tryed since this days to nail nilesat wit many lnb like strong lnb, fujiĀ  hd lnb noice 0.2db 4 way, fuji lnb noice 0.3db, maximum noice, but all my effort is allways 20% bot in the day and in night. And i hv seen many people withing my area using dsame 1.8mm pan dish to nail the nilesat. Plc i need your help about this, plc i need the real lnb 4 this. Am locating in west nigeria ado ekiti. ,
call me on dis 08091018884 for more info
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by nearest(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2011
Eltonluigi:

Ben tv have been there for a while,i think OH tv is d big one, thankz 4 updatin' d house anyway!
Hello, are you in town? I'm still waiting concerning the 69x decoder to decoder transfer, I'd really appreciate it if you can get in touch with me on nearest4u@gmail.com or 08024060035, thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eldeedon(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2011
@all pls can i use 2.4m mash dish to track nilesat in benin city edo state?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
aro seyi:

Hey wht do u mean if u can help why d't u place your month n gud directn ok.
meant no disrespect mahn i'm just saying,
nearest:

Hello, are you in town? I'm still waiting concerning the 69x decoder to decoder transfer, I'd really appreciate it if you can get in touch with me on nearest4u@gmail.com or 08024060035, thanks.
sorry mahn i'm presently stuck wit 52x since a power surge killed my 69x
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by isomadtech(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2011
@donald303
check this page, you will find something about satellite finder there. www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-625079.0.html
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ellahdarrell(m): 4:12am On Jun 11, 2011
Gadotor u promis dat by wkend u wil drop smtin. We are waiting,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by donald303: 5:29am On Jun 11, 2011
@george d i av read d 2 links u postd & i found d nairaland thread by isomatech more useful.but d problem dia is dt all thru d thread,he didnt drop d price ,where 2 get it or at least a contact no 4 interstd buyers.pls,if u av any idea how i can get dis meter,or any contact here in lagos,kindly let me in(either here or d market thread) Thanks a bunch
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2011
Ellahdarrell:

Gadotor u promis dat by wkend u wil drop smtin. We are waiting,
Yah gadotor we are waiting
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2011
YOU ARE ALL FOOLS. FOR WAITING FOR THAT THING CALLED GADOTOR,
THE GUY KNOWS NOTHING.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 11:41am On Jun 11, 2011
@sophiamore1. Na Jealousy go kill u. If you want people's attention like him why dont u try and get it in a positive way? Because of the way he attends to people, everybody likes him. U dont know that u cant ruin his reputation by blackmailing him. The other time u said he couldn't spell well, now his spelling has improved. U think u would ruin him but he's improved himself.
As if that's not enough, u still open your stupid, mouth even when he has not said anything bad to u. What will u gain from bringing down fellow man? I wish I have time 4 u. U HATER!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2011
Gurus in d house.thank u all so much for making me to track and watch Mbc with 55% signal rate.but to my suprise d signal rate has dropped to 45% after showers of rain which make it to goes off in d afternoon.pls friends i have done all i needed to do to achieved Mbc by buyn another 95cm of dish and payn installer for his work.friend i dont want to loose muritus brodcastn station Mbc.kindly advice me on wat to do.even some one told me that i should go a powerful lmb.gurus pls advice me ,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2011
Pls gurus help my mbc signal has drop fm 55%sym rate to 48% sym rate whc make it to goes off in d afternoon.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2011
Sophieamore1:

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS. FOR WAITING FOR THAT THING CALLED GADOTOR,
THE GUY KNOWS NOTHING.
Whn a fool is talking a wise man we remain silent.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2011
TOWNJUJU:

@George i've been tryin your airtel line. Pls lets talk on phone abt d lnb

@TOWNJUJU,
Sorry I'm not available at the moment. Check your mailbox.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2011
donald303:

@george d i av read d 2 links u postd & i found d nairaland thread by isomatech more useful.but d problem dia is dt all thru d thread,he didnt drop d price ,where 2 get it or at least a contact no 4 interstd buyers.pls,if u av any idea how i can get dis meter,or any contact here in lagos,kindly let me in(either here or d market thread) Thanks a bunch

@donald303,
Contact olofofo in lagos. He bought me my first analogue satfinder. I'm sure he can help you
find other better (digital) brands. Cheers!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
Aro seyi,pls wat do u mean by nigeria
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2011
@all satmates l am happy to say l,m back to forum now full time,however l been buckle down by setting up some project site across the country GHANA.I not able to get all full info on crtv tv,as was thinking to drop it.however crtv tv is coming up with a new things and l mean new things,l want to keep the full details for another day.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2011
gadotor:

@all satmates l am happy to say l,m back to forum now full time,however l been buckle down by setting up some project site across the country GHANA.I not able to get all full info on crtv tv,as was thinking to drop it.however crtv tv is coming up with a new things and l mean new things,l want to keep the full details for another day.thank you
@ Gadotor
You have succeeded in making this forum a place to visit always. . .you remind me of Members like George D,Enitan olofofo,butoneday,(its been long i read from him here),twintaiye niddle 9 and a few others i cant remember here.

please keep it up. . . also i will advice you to keep using the IGNORE button as much as you can since some of us here find pride in trying to bring others down. . . a few i wont even give the satisfaction of mentioning their names.
On the issue of CRTV please dont delay any longer as we are all DYING to have them back on our screens.
VIVA FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2011
@freshp Thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2011
@freshp,Thanks for dat encouragement, sm people will not just rest.@Gadotor pls dnt stop to press dat ignore button pls. Thank u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by King411(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2011
Guys is there any solution for a decoder which was damaged through decoder to decoder data transfer?.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2011
King411:

Guys is there any solution for a decoder which was damaged through decoder to decoder data transfer?.
yes just used system to revive it n it will surely come.go tru d thread u l see solution.Thank u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by King411(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2011
@aka tonero
I'd be grateful if u could direct me to the exact thread page or something.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by donald303: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2011
@george ok but i no get olofofo mobile.any help?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2011
King411:

YES.A solution is there.This time around use a PC to do a re-install of the decoder operating system.Unless the problem is not software related,then you dont need a PC
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by King411(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2011
@ Ilish thanx man,apreciate it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2011
@donald go to past tread olofofo mobile is in is profile handle olofofo instaliation & distribution.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2011
@donald go to past tread olofofo mobile is in is profile handle olofofo instaliation & distribution.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2011
donald303:

@george ok but i no get olofofo mobile.any help?

Check his profile, its always there.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2011
@adex on your phone asap
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ikefra(m): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2011
Hi guys i am using my single Fuji LNB for 3 diffrent TVs and different channels on my Arabsat stations and it is cool.

Shaw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.