Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Tonto Dikeh reacts to Kokun’s suicidal post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh reacts to Kokun’s suicidal post (520 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners / Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh reacts to Kokun’s suicidal post by 19Ebisco: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
CEO Kokun Foundation, Olakokun Adepoju set many in panic after a declaration that he is depressed and having suicidal thoughts.

Kokun had taken to his Instastory to reveal his fight with depression in a post which read;

“God knows I have never been so sad and depressed this way for a very long time… I feel like committing suicide.
“I feel so much Depress.. Can’t believe this happen to me .. I am very sad and feel with pain.. God I taught you have answered my prayers… This so much for me”.

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has reacted to the declaration of the famous Lagos based philanthropist who was her former friend.

She wrote: “Baby snitch you will be ok ,IJN..We praying for you”

It may be recalled that Tonto Dikeh who was close friends with Kokun, fell out after he leaked their private chats to a boutique owner and socialite, Tundewear.

Kokun had posted Tunde’s photo on his page, hailing him for being a major sponsor of his charity, but Tonto Dikeh sent Kokun a private message declaring how much she hates Tunde and could kill him if she had the chance to.

She had called Tunde gay and said she personally stops her politician friends from shopping from him. She also revealed they have never met but he has said bad things about her.

When Kokun said Tunde had donated over N5million to his charity, Tonto said she don’t care, but will unfollow Kokun if the photo is still there. Kokun then sent the chats to Tunde without knowing Tunde will publicly post it on Instagram, calling out Tonto Dikeh.
After being blasted by many for being a snitch, Kokun apologized, saying it was one of the biggest mistakes of his life.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/tonto-dikeh-reacts-to-kokuns-suicidal.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh reacts to Kokun’s suicidal post by Bluezy13(m): 1:50am On Sep 25, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Minnesota Declares October 6 As Wizkid's Day / Wizkid Dancing With A Female Fan At His Concert (Photos) / Canada Legalizes Recreational Marijuana. Canadians Jubilating & Smoking Weed 247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.