Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:46 PM

Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run (40807 Views)

Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria / Osun Rerun: PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Election, Tells INEC What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by udemzyudex(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
haqueurate:
grin
is this list compiled by inec?
or is it another false information by PDP so as to have a base to cause chaos incase they lose election?
how many of those pvc's has PDP purchase already?

Read and understand, be objective.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by udemzyudex(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
Useless pdp, are they doing inec job as well

What do you expect? Since inec have failed to do their job, someone have to do it grin

But inec no dey try, people are losing confidence.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by supereagle(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yambee:
grin

Let us see how the APC wants to rig this one.

Politicians how to maneuver and change tactics to outplay opponents.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by Mike008(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
PDP suddenly acting "saintly" in the face of a corrupt dispensation is a no-brainer.

We know who you are too, Wolves and sheep clothing.
Me I can't be fooled twice.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by 100kobo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
mrphysics:
This should read INEC releases list not PDP

If INEC hasn't debunked the figures as yet, then it stands valid and correct.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by ibori1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
I tell you of a truth, PDP will win this re-run

not re-run but supplementary election
take note
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by ikemesit4477: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Well-done PDP! Let me kukuma save it for reference purpose!
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by gabbasin(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
if the figures here are correct, then I salute PDP for being proactive, oju ni alakan fi nso'ri

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by okikigsm: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Are you Pple in any of the areas where the re-run is taking place tomorrow? If you are ,you will think twice before you step out.am in ife right now.anywhere everything is the hand of God.die ? Die for yourself!
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by Ganbite: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bro did you calculate the vote remaining before saying they are wrong
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by DTaj: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hmmm...

Initially, I wrote, a few days ago, that Ademola Adeleke of PDP will win the re-run to consolidate his 353 lead. However, on looking at the votes up for grabs (both in total and the new list of PVCs collected that had just been released by PDP), it is no more straight-forward.

Please see below:

VOTES UP FOR GRABS (PER REGISTERED VOTERS STATED BY INEC)
Ife North: 353
Ife South: 1,314
Orolu: 947
Oshogbo: 884
TOTAL: 3,498

VOTES UP FOR GRABS (PER PDP-ISSUED UNOFFICIAL LIST OF COLLECTED PVCS)
Ife North: 320
Ife South: 791
Orolu: 806
Oshogbo: 677
TOTAL: 2,594

EACH PARTY'S PERFORMANCE IN 1ST BALLOT OF SEPTEMBER 22 2018:
Ife North: APC 6,527 PDP 5,486 Won by APC
Ife South: APC 7,233 PDP 4,872 Won by APC
Orolu: APC 5,442 PDP 7,776 Won by PDP
Oshogbo: APC 23,379 PDP 14,499 Won by APC

So, of the 4 LGAs in which rerun will hold tomorrow, APC won in 3 (Ife North, Ife South, Osogbo) and PDP won in only 1 (Orolu).

Meanwhile, the only LGA won by PDP, Orolu, is the stronghold of ADP candidate who was the former SSG to Aregbesola, Moshood Adeoti, but who defected from APC a few months to the election. Pictures have emerged where an APC delegation visited Adeoti today and he was laughing all over the place and it was reported that he had returned to the APC.

Also, of the total votes up for grabs going by INEC-published registered voters and judging by the 3 LGAs APC won, there are 2,551 votes compared to PDP's 947 votes for Orolu LGA. Furthermore, using the PDP-published list of PVCs collected, the 3 LGAs APC led in the 1st ballot have 1,788 votes compared to PDP's 1 LGA with only 806 votes.

With these scenarios, it is no more so sure for PDP as I initially thought.

We, bystanders (non-Osun residents) should watch the game of thrones holding tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by RexEmmyGee: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
ibori1:

not re-run but supplementary election
take note
I think it should be channelled to the moderators. Because all the threads topic carries re-run not supplementary. Thanks anyway. Correction noted
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by ibori1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
I think it should be channelled to the moderators. Because all the threads topic carries re-run not supplementary. Thanks anyway. Correction noted

nice
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by rock003: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Alzirida:
This is not binding

My God! What a Shape you've got! You must be stopping traffic back to back in PH shocked
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by billyG(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Is that the numbers of PVCs PDP has bought?PDP is a jocker,APC will look at that figure & make adjustments so that there will be not b over voting.ode only inec has d power to publish voters information.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by billyG(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
odomanis:

Where you expecting that all those who registered have all collected their PVCs ? Have you forgotten that INEC published this information ? Some of those who collected their PVCs may have died,may be sick that day,may just decide not to come out,may have relocated to other states etc.
The list shld have bearer inec logo,stamp & signature not PDP,that is forgery, unauthentic,null & void.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2018

Meanwhile, the only LGA won by PDP, Orolu, is the stronghold of ADP candidate who was the former SSG to Aregbesola, Moshood Adeoti, but who defected from APC a few months to the electio

why didnt Adeoti win his so-called stronghold.Stronghold ko soft hold ni.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by billyG(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
What if voters turn out is 90percent wlii PDP contest it in court?what of d pvcs PDP bought why are they not adding it.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by Splashme: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
solochris:
This is what we call pro activeness, PDP is actually more enlightened than these bunch of clowns called APC
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by Amara080(f): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
But wait, what if after all this pdp gragra Apc come win them ni
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by professore(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
APC doesn't know what to say or do lol
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by professore(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
APC doesn't know what to say or do now lol.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by Validated: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
gurnam:
This people are just preparing ground for violence with this sort of desperation.

When did a political party take on the job of the electoral body by releasing supposedly information that is only available to Inec ?

I think the govt should arrest whoever did this to teach people a lesson
Voters list is public information. Learn to be informed also.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by victorypeace: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
This list was released by PDP and not INEC
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by fallout87: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
baliyubla:
Expect maximum of 1300 voters tomorrow. Still waiting to see the format APC will use to get 850 votes outta 1300 in those polling units. Osun must have been an IPOB state for PDP to have won there.

APC will just write in the votes of all the people who don't show up. INEC will ratify that nonsense and clear them for victory
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by Buffalowings3(m): 1:20am On Sep 27, 2018
I'mean looking for the magic apc will perform
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by DozieInc(m): 2:16am On Sep 27, 2018
haqueurate:
grin
is this list compiled by inec?
or is it another false information by PDP so as to have a base to cause chaos incase they lose election?
how many of those pvc's has PDP purchase already?

Such information are not hidden, they are available in every polling unit.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by DozieInc(m): 2:26am On Sep 27, 2018
blackboy:
I'm beginning to have my respect back for the Osun people. All thanks to Adeleke. They say he no go school those who go school no fit do wetin he do in Osun State. First the senate and now..abeggy. No be about school
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by chinchum(m): 4:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Roughly 1900-2200 voters will be out to vote in those units. APC needs over 60% of the votes.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by Shukuakukobambi: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Buffalowings3:
I'mean looking for the magic apc will perform

It seems they actually performed magic o. Did you find it?
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run by Ganbite: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ganbite:
Bro did you calculate the vote remaining before saying they are wrong
Why in the first place for declaring the election inconclusive, why are our International observer condemn the election, why would a NBA rep be mollested by this thugs ..... Bro you are not in Osun so far 6 people have lost their life because of this robbery even 2015 general election no life was lost .....my brother remove sentiment and be neutral ...check my post i have never contributed to any news as regard politics because i don't belong to any party ...

we are going backward which will still cause alot of havoc because this is just the bigining the same people who are paying you now will soon demand for your children for sacrifice if you don't say the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court / Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son / Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.