Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:28 AM

Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries (44336 Views)

INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos / Clement Ebri NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primary / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries by Goldmaxx(f): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2018
nice360:
Lagos is a movement and a process included, That's why we Lagosians speak in one voice. I don't think this is about God fatherism, Favoritism or election rigging, it is just the clear thought of we the people.
if you could remember not every body belief in him including my Leader (Fashola) but had to canvass and mobilize the masses to vote for him for peace to rein and for the progressive vision not to collapse but Ambode said No, he can do it alone without the masses and we said okay if ur single vote can superceded that of the masses let's go head to head and you can see the out come.
I bet you even if Asiwaju endorse A+ for second term, the vote he will gather will not be up to 200,000. yes 200,000 I reapeat.
Tinubu is a leader that has a listening ear and that why he most time speak the mind of the people of Lagosians. we complain bitterly about Ambode but he refused to change is ways.
how come you never complained about all these before this saga...yoruber people ehhh..
Re: Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries by chrisellence(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2018
it's indeed a huge defeat for ambode which shows you cannot fight a godfather to many politicians in Lagos. at last we are going to hear that he has gone to apologise
Re: Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries by hush15: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2018
mradjoy:

Forget sentiment, Ambode was also foisted on millions of people about 4 years ago.

true, but can we continue in sin and expect grace to abound?
Re: Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries by elmodee7(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2018
olumide4christ:

Bros...go and watch the news from various stations yesterday...I did. Nobody was beaten...everyone conducted themselves in peace.
For those talking about rigging, option A4 was used for voting...operation stand behind your candidate...and people were counted and everyone saw the number. How do you rig in that kind of voting system?
The Ambode you people are holding brief for, prevented journalists from entering Epe to cover the primaries held there...how democratic is that..for a sitting governor For me, this saga really brought to light the kind of person Ambode really is. Even his campaign manager for 2015 election voted against him in this primaries. I watched it in reality on TV when the man was interviewed. The man was complaining bitterly about Ambode's mannerisms.

park well I was at the there and I have first hand information. ambodes supporters were not allowed to vote. there we were chased out of the venue.
Re: Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries by 7lives: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2018
Ajibel:
With Sanwo-olu polling close to 970,000 votes, if there are actually close to that amount of figure that really voted for him, then APC has got no worry about losing the forthcoming election in Lagos.

And ordinary Lagosians will still add their votes.
Re: Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries by duwdu: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2018
Goldmaxx:
how come you never complained about all these before this saga...yoruber people ehhh..

I think they did; you were definitely not listening, or were just hearing what you wanted to hear?

Don't worry, that happens with everyone over one issue or another.

P34c3
Re: Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries by dederocs(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries by duwdu: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2018
elmodee7:

park well I was at the there and I have first hand information. ambodes supporters were not allowed to vote. there we were chased out of the venue.

Then post your evidence, simple; or point to a TV broadcast that supports your statement, like the poster you responded to, did.

P34c3
Re: Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries by 7lives: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2018
olumide4christ:

They say that you can't bite the finger that fed you.
Ambode came through a godfather..he was imposed on the party by Tinubu in 2014/15..Fashola then was pushing forth for a Sasore or Hamzat but Tinubu overruled him, brought in Ambode whom Fashola had earlier sacked from the civil service for bad conduct. Is that humiliating enough for Fashola? Yet Fashola gave up & campaigned for Ambode.
Now the godfather who imposed Ambode on the people now says he doesn't want Ambode again but let all members of the party decide. What's wrong in that? You came through a godfather system...you either abide by the dictates of the system OR you ship out! You can't eat your cake and have it. You can't conquer evil with evil. That's why people like us can't participate in Nigerian politics for now.
If you want to defeat godfatherism, then build your own political structure from scratch...start your own political movement...like Kwankwaso's Kwankwasiya movement and grow from there. You may not win an election immediately but after many tries you'll get there. This is the best way for younger politicians to move up the ladder and not be subject to godfatherism.
You can't ride on someone else's political structure and expect to overthrow him in the same vane. That's backstabbing/double crossing/two timing!

Let them continue to gnash their teeth, they want to hijack what another man has built.
Tinubu started as AC because of misunderstanding he had with AD.
Let Ambode build his own too so that he can control the party structure, this is how it's done elsewhere.
Re: Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries by Boyooosa(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
ivandragon:

true.

just as some keep sticking thier stinky noses in issues they don't understand.

Exactly!
They will just be beating war drum on nl but if you meet them personally, they are empty.
Re: Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries by ivandragon: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Boyooosa:

Exactly!
They will just be beating war drum on nl but if you meet them personally, they are empty.

very very empty.

they keep poking nosing rather than mind thier own business... or rather joblessness & laziness...
Re: Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries by Boyooosa(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
ivandragon:

very very empty.

they keep poking nosing rather than mind thier own business... or rather joblessness & laziness...
Na only joblessness u dey even talk... If they are advised, cautioned or offered job; that good Samaritan has turned to an enemy. They are proud fooll of themselves...
Re: Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries by BestDude: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries by marktrue: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
jagaban number 1i hail o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes / Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) / Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.