Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,990 members, 7,936,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:12 AM

The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) (69765 Views)

Lady’s Wig Catches Fire While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake (video) / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions / Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lovely

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by NoToPile: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Niyinficient:
See Naija mentality all spread all over here...Bricklayer's wife cannot do this, bricklayer cannot do that...we are so much into title in this country. There is dignity in every labour. I know a bricklayer's wife that drives a car, she has a growing business and the husband has more than 3 houses....she will gladly tell you that the husband is a bricklayer. Most bricklayers can comfortably feed their families....if you have ever been involved in a building project, you will know that they are not hungry people...except those with blocked heads who have no plan for their lives.

You sef see am.

We have problems as Nigerians, I know about 2 bricklayers (not architect or engineer oo) that are successful, own properties ride good cars.

That guy that his house warming ceremony was on FP few days back what does he do for a living he sells and installs roofing sheets. If his wife does a roof cake they will say it's only blabla bla's wife that can afford it.

I wonder why they feel it's only the daily pay bricklayer we have in this country.

There's a welder by my bustop, welder ooo he does all these iron doors, gates etc. He drives a good car, you won't even know he's a welder if you see him his boys do the work.
Let them siddon there while some people are making it big.

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by Mcvictor(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is highly commendable!
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Woooow
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by valentinos22(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
faaz24:

Anything wrong with being a bricklayer?
[b]i beg help me ask the civilized illiterate oh..[/b]he doesnt understand that in recent times, artisans now earn more than most so called professionals.
the taxi driver in my compound recently opened up to me that he makes nothing less than 150k to 200k monthly aside his up keeps.
lets be sincere how many of his type do earn such amount monthly??

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by mikron(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
gergemam:
Awon Iyawo re ooo.....

This one no be Naija walahi
Na naija
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by mikron(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
gergemam:
Awon Iyawo re ooo.....

This one no be Naija walahi
look well u will see yellow bamboos on the floor, where else do they use bamboo as scaffold if not naija? Na naija joor
It's very creative
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by danjalingo: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Awwwwwww, some women are still angels.
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by pedi(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
chloride6:

Bricklayers dont spend money like this

grin grin grin
Bricklayer spotted
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by Splasshhh(f): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Madam, are u trying to replace Dingbang or he is on live,??

U meant *leave*?

I am also wondering
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by davodyguy: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
sweetilicious:
Very creative and sweet.
You follow chop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? / The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo / Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.