Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,650 members, 7,962,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Manipulation Of APC Primary In Kwara State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manipulation Of APC Primary In Kwara State. (312 Views)

NWC Panel Dissociates Self From Ongoing APC Primary In Lagos / Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manipulation Of APC Primary In Kwara State. by bnsheikh(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
The common and pervasive language of all kwarans is freedom and liberation. We are all tired of Saraki slavery system of Government. The agitation started strongly since 2015 nd everybody was ready to vote out saraki then. Kwarans were on the verge of PDP then wen Bukola saraki moved to APC but The mission couldn't be achieved due to two factors. One was the wrong candidate that emerged out of carelessness of Then PDP. The other factor was the popularity of Baba Buhari. Bukola took these two opportunities to emerge together with all his cabinets. They felt like God nd increased in suffering people. We all thought it was over befor Iyiola Akogun re-engineered the struggle with the support of some party leaders, to mention among others, Prof. OBA ABDURRAHEEM. and ALHAJI HAKEEM LAWAL. In the the year 2018, the agitation became stronger than that of 2015. When Bukola Saraki decamped back to PDP. We couldn't cope being in the same party with him and we all move back to APC. There we all believed that we are at the safer side. When the primaries started, we all clamoured for direct primary to avoid any imposition and we'll b privileged to chose the candidate of our choice. On Saturday 06 October 2018. We held a primary in all about 52 wards through out kwara state and people voted massively for Prof. Oba ABDURRAHEEM. Now since Saturday, they refused to declare him as the winner nd the so painful side of it is that they want to give it to a candidate ALHAJI ABDURRAHMAN ABDURRAZAK who was not in anyway part of the struggle since 2015. All because the winner is not having enough money to spend for the election, they've decided to sabotage the choice of all kwarans. My question is this, didn't we know he is not having money before we voted him as our flag bearer. Warning to Tinubu the main man behind the imposition, if the real winner is not declared, we'll prefer to stay with Saraki instead of another slavery Godfatherism from you. All we want in kwara state is Prof. OBA ABDURRAHEEM.
Re: Manipulation Of APC Primary In Kwara State. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
The thing suprise me too o, oba was d one leading, I was surprised when dey announced d results

But bro, I will never support Saraki no matter the candidate against him

(1) (Reply)

"God Will Not Forgive Me If I Put Atiku Forward” – Obasanjo (video) / ”president Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business In His Life” – Atiku Abubak / The Letter Of Reconciliation And Advice From Obasanjo To Atiku!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.