Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,937 members, 7,959,961 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Can Never Date A Guy Who Does Not Beat Her - Lady Confess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Date A Guy Who Does Not Beat Her - Lady Confess (535 Views)

'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Date A Guy Who Does Not Beat Her - Lady Confess by GistMore: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2018
Twitter user @Juliee_kwinz took to her handle to share what her friend told her. According to her, a friend of her said she can never date a guy who does not beat her.

See post below...

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/can-never-date-guy-not-beat-lady-confess

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy Who Does Not Beat Her - Lady Confess by GistMore: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2018
cool
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy Who Does Not Beat Her - Lady Confess by youngest85(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2018
People will just cook up stories just to trend on social media
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy Who Does Not Beat Her - Lady Confess by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy Who Does Not Beat Her - Lady Confess by Headlesschicken(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2018
undecided We no longer see relevant posts on nairaland, stupid things just keep trending here n d moderators of dix forum just keep letting em,dix social group x beginning to loose it's values, sensible posts gets thrown into d trash can, while d highly unsensible ones hits d Front Page Asap...SMH..
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy Who Does Not Beat Her - Lady Confess by Tamarapetty(f): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Always 'their friend'.yeye lies

(1) (Reply)

18 Signs He’s The One Sent By God For You / Hello Mr. Man. / The Best Herbal Remedies For Cracked Nipples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.