Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,984 members, 7,936,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:52 AM

Our Marriage Became Boring When My Wife Stopped Wanting Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Marriage Became Boring When My Wife Stopped Wanting Me (480 Views)

Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Marriage Became Boring When My Wife Stopped Wanting Me by Beke2020: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Madam Jzhane,

I thank you for what you are doing to help marriages through your platform. I joined your telegram group about a month ago and I have learnt so much. I believe many more married people should join the platform because it will be beneficial to all.

If I must confess,I initially joined the telegram group for selfish reasons. I was actually looking for women to have fun with. I have joined one other whats app group like that and I met a lot of women through the group. Some married women,some single women.

I am a married man. I have been married for 16 years. Me and My wife got married when we were 24 years old. We were very young and all our children came before she was 28. After so many years,things are ok but our marriage has become boring. When my wife was younger,we used to have s*x almost every day. But with the children,her business,things are no longer the same.

It was when we were about 33 years that things became quite different. She would travel alot for her business while I was also chasing my career. We can even go a whole month without sx. Now,its months without sx .We were drifting apart but we did not know it. When we realized it,my wife blamed me for being understanding.

Here is what is happening. I am having my s*x from other women outside my marriage. It started with women sending me nudes and from there we meet and have fun. I never sleep with a woman more than once,I must move to the next. There are many women out there that are looking for it and my wife is not even interested.

When I joined...more

https://livelystones.com.ng/our-marriage-became-boring-when-my-wife-stopped-wanting-me/
Re: Our Marriage Became Boring When My Wife Stopped Wanting Me by Chuks9000: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
Are you sure you are ok?
The Yorubas call it agbaya. You are (were) suppose to mature with age. Not do things you missed as a child.
Re: Our Marriage Became Boring When My Wife Stopped Wanting Me by Beke2020: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Pls NL does it mean that vibrator doesn't have side effect? Pls what are the side effect? How can a women prefers vibrator to her husband, I mean the real thing

(1) (Reply)

How To Read Your Lovers Whatsapp Message From Your Device / Guys Advice Please / “I Pu!!ed Up My Skirt & Bent Over For Him” – Lady Reveals How Her Boss Did It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.