Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (699 Views)

Futminna Aspirant For 2018/2019 / FUTMINNA Aspirant/student, Get In Here / Futminna Aspirant 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by topedoski(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
If u score 180 in ur post utme then u'll get admission. But wait o did jamb offer u admission. If yes did u accept. Or did u upload ur o'level result like the asked?
Re: . by topedoski(m): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2018
Ray97:
If u score 180 in ur post utme then u'll get admission. But wait o did jamb offer u admission. If yes did u accept. Or did u upload ur o'level result like the asked?

I scored 227 and 170 jamb and postutme respectively, and someone that scored lower than that was offered the same course.
I think they're looking at jamb score
Someone with 110 in postutme was also given although not electrical/electronics.

I will be very thankful If u can be of help
Even if it involves changing of course...
Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2018
topedoski:

I scored 227 and 170 jamb and postutme respectively, and someone that scored lower than that was offered the same course.
I think they're looking at jamb score
Someone with 110 in postutme was also given although not electrical/electronics.

I will be very thankful If u can be of help
Even if it involves changing of course...
Thanks
you'l get admission be patient during my time my colleagues got by ealier than i did.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2018
Just make sure all the necessary credentials has been uploaded then wait and pray..
Re: . by topedoski(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Ray97:
Just make sure all the necessary credentials has been uploaded then wait and pray..

Alright
thanks for the encouragement
Re: . by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2018
I'm also a student of FUTMINNA 200LVL. ELECT/ELECT also.
I was like you this time last year desperately praying to get admission.grin

well, more lists would be published soon.

I can't assure you that you'd get elect engrg, but you may likely be given another course like mathematics or physics, or even geography.
stop saying "despite my score". smh.
your scores are not really impressive for engrg honestly. in my time I had 263 and 240 jamb/putme respectively.

why score 170 in ur putme? u didn't read or wat?
I remember in 2015, I had 210 and 190. I wasn't given elect but was thrown to maths , so I had to try again.
in other words, I was suppose to be in MATHEMATICS 400LVL
but hey, don't lose hope yet. anything could happen.
Re: . by topedoski(m): 6:49am On Nov 06, 2018
beardlessdude:
I'm also a student of FUTMINNA 200LVL. ELECT/ELECT also.
I was like you this time last year desperately praying to get admission.grin

well, more lists would be published soon.

I can't assure you that you'd get elect engrg, but you may likely be given another course like mathematics or physics, or even geography.
stop saying "despite my score". smh.
your scores are not really impressive for engrg honestly. in my time I had 263 and 240 jamb/putme respectively.

why score 170 in ur putme? u didn't read or wat?
I remember in 2015, I had 210 and 190. I wasn't given elect but was thrown to maths , so I had to try again.
in other words, I was suppose to be in MATHEMATICS 400LVL
but hey, don't lose hope yet. anything could happen.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: . by lensdam(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
Pls how much is futminna predegree form?
Re: . by Lamas2012(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2018
That school is crap when it comes to giving admission scored 270 in there pume but wasnt given admission as at 2016. Even my friend that scored 320 wasnt given mechanical engineering

(1) (Reply)

See The Sorry State Of Some Secondary Schools In Adamawa State (photos) / Dangote 2019 Scholarships Program / Jamb 2019 Exam Date, The Real Date For Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.