Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,795 members, 7,935,397 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:46 AM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (645 Views)

Samsung Na Oga. Just Upgraded My Phone To Android 10 And UI 2.0 / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others / What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by dahgifted(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: . by XploraBen(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
dahgifted:
please suggest a free music player with good equalizer and ui
have been using poweramp trial and i can say its a bomb considering the bass equalizer buh trial don end � any top free music player that can match poweramp?
Download Musicolet on Play store and thank me later.
This is the music player app I'm using currently.

3 Likes

Re: . by dedudu: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
download Retro music player
Re: . by jimmyneut: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Power Amp is still the best ....Get the full version...� wink
Re: . by Waffarianman(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
jimmyneut:
Power Amp is still the best ....Get the full version...� wink

Where can I download the full version
Re: . by ibawon(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
Just Download "STELLIO" it's the best hands down
Re: . by zeanslim(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2018
dahgifted:
please suggest a free music player with good equalizer and ui
have been using poweramp trial and i can say its a bomb considering the bass equalizer buh trial don end � any top free music player that can match poweramp?

check

best music player applications for free downloads

the music apps are free with downloads link included and comes with tons of features which makes listening to music much more joyful.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Power Bank 20000 Mah / Xiaomi Poco F2 Snapdragon 845 Spotted On Geek-bench, Coming Soon? / Infinix Zero 5 Pro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.