Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,774 members, 7,898,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1076 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Beaf: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
Re: . by SoJaded: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2010
mohammedans are so intellectually handicapped
Re: . by darqly(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2010
I think Labaran's beef is that the agents are israeli,not so much because they're foreigners. As soon as he mentioned Israel's 'neighbours', i knew the religous factor was in overdrive. Would you rather we invited Hamas to assist in security issues?
Re: . by SoJaded: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2010
according to the dullard that wrote the article dambazzau shd have stepped down tete instead of the sultan pleading for his sorry ass
Re: . by Beaf: 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2010
[size=14pt]If only I'd realised it would go straight into religion, I wouldn't have included the authors name.[/size] cry cry cry
Now its removed, maybe we can see beyond the dudes percieved religion?

I don't agree with the some of the articles negative comments concerning our foreign relations. However, we Nigerians have a way of screaming "its all good!" Whereas, the boat is sinking.
Re: . by Abagworo(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2010
on closer look the writer put down his residence address and phone number.i commend him for being faceless in expressing his view.in every family there are ugly issues peculiar to the family not to be shared with outsiders.we know not the level of kidnapping in israel nor are nigerian sss allowed to invade interior towns in brazil or cameroun for investigative co-operation.the writers view is true but when a family is unable to handle family issues well,it prompts strangers coming to her aid and in the process knowing her lapses with which to control her.
Re: . by Mariory(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2010
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Israel Agents, Onovo And National Security [/size]
Friday, 16 July 2010 14:42

And since IG Onovo was courageous enough to admit that those behind the unprecedented spate of kidnappings are his kinsmen and women from the south-eastern part of the country, he should do the most honourable thing under the circumstance; resign from his post as this criminality in his home zone is tantamount to a no-confident-vote passed on him by his own people.
http://www.saharareporters.com/articles/external-contrib/6559-israel-agents-onovo-and-national-security.html

If these are the people we hope will be our voices when our politicians are not listening then we really are screwed in Nigeria. The man should resign because the kidnappers are from his region? What kind of journalist is this. So so sad. So pathetic.
Re: . by bkbabe90(m): 12:19am On Jul 17, 2010
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Israel Agents, Onovo And National Security [/size]
Friday, 16 July 2010 14:42

And since IG Onovo was courageous enough to admit that those behind the unprecedented spate of kidnappings are his kinsmen and women from the south-eastern part of the country, he should do the most honourable thing under the circumstance; resign from his post as this criminality in his home zone is tantamount to a no-confident-vote passed on him by his own people.
http://www.saharareporters.com/articles/external-contrib/6559-israel-agents-onovo-and-national-security.html

Wow, look at the bolded and tell me it doesnt send shivers down ur spine! South Easterners!!! Damn!
Re: . by One11: 2:03am On Jul 17, 2010
^^^ Nope but it for damn sure send shivers down Yorubas spines! cheesy lol
Re: . by bkbabe90(m): 2:21am On Jul 17, 2010
One 1:

^^^ Nope but it for damn sure send shivers down Yorubas spines! cheesy lol

What does? That Ibos kidnap, and possibly eat, innocent folks?
Re: . by One11: 2:28am On Jul 17, 2010
^^^Bingo. looooooooool  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This too:

(1) (Reply)

Did Our Teachers Lied? Ibb/Buhari Regime / Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video / The Meaning Of Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.