Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,004 members, 7,963,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:51 AM

Dencia Shares Her Right Breast Lump Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Shares Her Right Breast Lump Story (780 Views)

Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dencia Shares Her Right Breast Lump Story by Faithway10: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
US-based Cameroonian singer and entrepreneur, Dencia has opened up on how she found a lump in her right breast at the age of 12.

She revealed she was lucky to undergo a breast lump removal surgery almost immediately

Read her story below...

"MY RIGHT BREAST STORY
When I was 12 going on 13, I was seating in my dorm room in Cpc Bali (Cameroon) when an older girl who was abt 18 “Belinda”was discussing her breast lump removal surgery,My skinny ass had big boobies & as I heard the story, I immediately touched my breasts & realized my right breast had something extra in it,i went to the nurse who sent me home immediately.

I’m lucky to be raised by a grandma who was very hands on with my health, things went so fast & I was ready for surgery with Dr Ashu in Yaounde, Cameroon.

When the surgery was done it was risky cuz two drs operated on me at the same time Nose,throat & boobies��

The next thing was testing the lump for cancerous cells, Yop my first time hearing abt cancer, I remember taking the big ass lump 2 the lab & it was tested, thank God it was just a big ass lump.

I write this cuz a lot of young girls like me in boarding schools away from their parents need older girls like Belinda to tell their story so young girls like me can learn & action is taken fast.A lot of girls don’t get lucky, some end up with cancerous lump which can turn into CANCER. U are never too young & never too old, let’s be our sister’s keeper, I was just a curious young girl, a lot of girls aren’t that curious.

P.S I ended up with a keloid scar for many years & I noticed last night it was completely gone, u can’t even tell I had this surgery which is super crazy, I was treating it will stretch mark cream from whitenicious & lightening it & it’s completely gone which is rare. Thank God

This was a random picture that inspired me to tell this story,wasn’t taken with the purpose for this.

Had my first mammogram & wasn’t even 30�

#Scar #Breastawareness #BreastCancerAwareness #Lumps #TouchYourBreast #Breastcancerawarenessmonth
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/dencia-shares-her-right-breast-lump-story.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Dencia Shares Her Right Breast Lump Story by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Very scary something to have a lump. My mum had one while breastfeeding, thank God it was removed and it wasn't cancerous.

Now, is it only me that saw how she used style to advertise her whitenicious products?

cheesy
Re: Dencia Shares Her Right Breast Lump Story by cooldipo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Survivor!
Re: Dencia Shares Her Right Breast Lump Story by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
"it’s completely gone which is rare. "

Show me the breast. I want to check something.
Re: Dencia Shares Her Right Breast Lump Story by praizblog: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy hmmm
Re: Dencia Shares Her Right Breast Lump Story by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin I love this lady she reminds me of a low budget Nicki Minaj

Yes I want a Nigerian verified AdSense

(1) (Reply)

The Struggle With Lil Kesh Music Career. Will He Overcome And Revive It Soon? / Actress Omotola Jolade Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos / Cee-c Rocking In Super-amazing Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.