Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,173 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Need Help With Running Your Business? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need Help With Running Your Business? (620 Views)

Combining 9-5 And Running Your Personal Business / Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? / Time Running Out, America Embassy Abuja Employement, Submit Application Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Running Your Business? by wildeyeq(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2010
I'm a Virtual Assistant(an online,very mobile equivalent of the regular Personal Assistant) who has worked for over 4yrs as a Personal Assistant to the MD of a Branding company that has been responsible for the corporate branding of some major Nigerian Blue Chip companies such as Unilever and Etisalat, and as an Executive Assistant to the Creative Director and CEO of a major Nigerian Fashion Brand that has been featured at the New York Fashion week. I offer freelance services as a Virtual Assistant in the areas of Business research,Business Strategies,HR and customer service management and a host of other services that keep the top man abreast of trends and events and save him the stress of trying to do so many things at the same time. Often to very unimpressive results. Give me a call today 08054158381 or send an email of what you need to wildeyeq@yahoo.com. My rates are competitive and based on the job that needs to be done.
Please serious interests only.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs @ Training / Pls I Need This Urgent! / Have Ever Done A Security Job N Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.