Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

Juventus Is My Home - Pogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Is My Home - Pogba (319 Views)

Juventus Is Nowhere To Be Found / Juventus: Is Era Of Dominance Set To End For Serie A's Serial Champions? / This Is Why Juventus Is A Sure Win Today... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Is My Home - Pogba by ify590: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba is excited to be returning to face Juventus on Wednesday - “Turin is my home”.

The Frenchman left the Bianconeri to return to Old Trafford in 2016, but credits the Bianconeri with his maturation as a player.

“I was expecting it,” Pogba told RMC Sport when asked about the draw.

“It was crazy, I spoke to my brother in the summer and I said: ‘imagine if we’re in the same group as Juve?’.

“It’s a pleasure for me, Turin is my home and that’s where I scored my first professional goal.

“[Juan] Cuadrado, [Paulo] Dybala, [Leonardo] Bonucci… we still catch up, we speak from time to time.

“We were a family, so of course we stay in touch.

“When you’re alongside players like [Andrea] Pirlo, Gigi [Buffon] or [Giorgio] Chiellini, you can only learn every day in training.
“Even if you’re an established player, you can always learn from men like them.”
Despite his affection for the Old Lady though, Pogba will be seeking three points next week.
“The Champions League is a trophy I always have in mind. The objective is to win it.”
http://mognews.com/2018/11/01/pogba-juventus-is-my-home/

(1) (Reply)

WIN BIG! Hot Expert Betting Tips For Today 6/11/2018 / I Was Insulted For 90 Minutes' - Mourinho Justifies Juve Gesture After Thrilling / Uzoho Confirms Super Eagles Blow, Out Of Action For Four Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.