Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,974 members, 7,936,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:29 AM

Wabara To Battle 9 Others For Abia South Senatorial Zone [SEE LIST & DOC] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wabara To Battle 9 Others For Abia South Senatorial Zone [SEE LIST & DOC] (608 Views)

The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby / Adolphus Wabara Buries Wife In Abia, As Ikpeazu, Uzodinma Mourn (Pictures) / Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wabara To Battle 9 Others For Abia South Senatorial Zone [SEE LIST & DOC] by Metrixnews: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2018
The All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate for Abia South senatorial zone, Sir Marc Wabara will do battle against nine candidates from other political parties, including incumbent senator, Enyinnaya Abaribe of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP.

Abia Breaking News correspondent who visited INEC office at Aba North for the list and details of candidates released by the commission, reports that the list is made of up seven (7) male candidates and three (3) female candidates.

Apart from Sir Marc Wabara (APC) and Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (PDP), others are Ijoma Moses Okey (Labour), Ucheagwu Morgan Ijeoma (ANP) and Chris Nkwonta (APGA).

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2018/11/breaking-wabara-to-battle-9-others-for-abia-south-senatorial-zone-11-candidates-for-aba-north-south-reps-see-list/

Re: Wabara To Battle 9 Others For Abia South Senatorial Zone [SEE LIST & DOC] by NORSIYK(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2018
In as much as Am a stunch PDP supporter I would like Chris nkwonta of APGA to win it.

Reason....Let Ngwa people allow Ukwa people to have a shot at the senate, Abaribe is from Obingwa lga same lga the governor comes from and have spent 12 solid years and still wants to ditch the ukwas yet again

1 Like

Re: Wabara To Battle 9 Others For Abia South Senatorial Zone [SEE LIST & DOC] by nazicartel(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2018
Wabara and Nkwonta are from the same Local Govt Area, very close pals. I was expecting them to come together and wrestle power from Abaribe instead of sharing the little votes from Ukwa

1 Like

Re: Wabara To Battle 9 Others For Abia South Senatorial Zone [SEE LIST & DOC] by DaniDani(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
NORSIYK:
In as much as Am a stunch PDP supporter I would like Chris nkwonta of APGA to win it.

Reason....Let Ngwa people allow Ukwa people to have a shot at the senate, Abaribe is from Obingwa lga same lga the governor comes from and have spent 12 solid years and still wants to ditch the ukwas yet again

Me, I am from Ngwa. I support Ukwa to produce the zone's senator. Enyinnaya Abaribe is unnecessarily greedy.

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Road Construction In The South-east / Wetin Sultan Sokoto Tell Nigerian Muslims Don Make Me Laugh. / Transportation Minister, Rotimi Amaechi Appears Before Senate Committee Over $2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.