Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,974 members, 7,936,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:28 AM

Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? (696 Views)

Nurse Slaps Patient For Touching Her Backside (video) / Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? / Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2018
The topic heading kinda look funny and a little weird but that is what i read on a facebook page recently.
A guy wed a woman with hiv/aids living in germany because she swims in wealth,don't ask me which country or continent he was born oh,you could guess that.

Anyways as a human that knows the damage and discrimination surrounding this disease can you still go ahead and get married to a carrier of the disease who is swimming in wealth?

What's your opinion on this?
Re: Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2018
lalasticlala mynd44 seun ishiluv dominique aprokogirl iamd8
Re: Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2018
My life is worth more than any sum of money.

Dating with an HIV patient is like dancing with death

Even without having sex, you might contract the disease.

So, my answer is no.

BTW, why did op change his gender?

1 Like

Re: Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2018
did I just see AN HIV/ AIDS PATIENT?

Re: Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? by hisgrace090: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2018
This question of yours shows that you believe that some people can just do anything because of money.

If you can there is trouble.
Re: Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2018
If the hiv patient na the finest girl for the world and she set well, exceptional beauty with brains. Then give me the 100 meter i go. Marry am grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2018
Kuku kee me
Re: Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? by todman(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2018
This is being ignorant. So if she was born with HIV/AIDS, does it mean a death sentence or she cant experience life like every normal person?. As someone working in the health sector, i understand how it is being managed and know how to protect myself. I would marry her for free if i love her. HIV isn't a death sentence. Try and get educated on it and stop asking foolish questions that just shows you are ignorant about HIV/AIDS

3 Likes

Re: Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? by shege45: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2018
I don’t even need the money
If i love i would
Re: Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? by Greystone: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2018
At the end of the day something must kill u.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
greatman55:
The topic heading kinda look funny and a little weird but that is what i read on a facebook page recently.
A guy wed a woman with hiv/aids living in germany because she swims in wealth,don't ask me which country or continent he was born oh,you could guess that.

Anyways as a human that knows the damage and discrimination surrounding this disease can you still go ahead and get married to a carrier of the disease who is swimming in wealth?

if you have the 100million and the patient, bring him and let me marry him

what you guys dont know is that with HAART a non HIV patient can sleep with HIV patients without contracting the disease, as far as his CD4 count is high and viral load is low.
Re: Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? by frozen70(f): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wedding an hiv patient is not a problem the issue is having sex with her

If she will accept sex with condom before and after the wedding guys will line up

Because money is involved
Re: Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
greatman55:

Poverty question.
Re: Can You Wed An Hiv/aids Patient For 100 Million Naira? by Olibboy: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
Poverty Question Indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Helps Cousin Without Her Nail Done In Proposal Photo / Partner Dies During Sex Competition In Nigeria / What Is The Name Of That Song That They Are Always Saying The Name Angela Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.