Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,133 members, 7,936,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:11 PM

Woman Stabbed 46 Times By Her Cheating Husband Vows To Stand By Him (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabbed 46 Times By Her Cheating Husband Vows To Stand By Him (photos) (674 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade / 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabbed 46 Times By Her Cheating Husband Vows To Stand By Him (photos) by Sophiejonas: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2018

A 21-year-old lady who was stabbed 46 times by her husband because she found out he cheated on her, has vowed to wait for him while he serves his time in prison and start a family again with him once he is released.

Shannon Barnard, 21, was stabbed 46 times by her cheating husband, Michael Barnard, 25, and suffered multiple injuries to her limbs and body, including her liver, bowels and both lungs which collapsed and also a lot of substantial scarring which may require skin grafts.

After spending 17 days in the hospital, she later told police she felt every blow and thought she was going to die when he continued stabbing her despite her cries for him to stop. She said:

"I screamed and then somehow I was in the front room. After he stabbed me I dropped to the floor. His dad was still on the phone and I was screaming ‘He’s got a knife’."

The incident reportedly occurred in their home in England after she discovered he cheated on her.

Michael’s sentencing hearing for attempted murder in Maidstone Crown Court in Kent heard 2-days-ago, left everyone stunned with Shannon’s response when asked where she saw their future. She answered:

"Just to be together and have the life that we both want with each other and have a family."

The court heard she had also been visiting Barnard in prison ‘on every occasion possible’, and plans to see him twice a week. She agreed with his barrister David Taylor that he had told her he was sorry and how much he loved her. When asked if she forgave him, she replied: “Of course.”

Jailing Barnard, Judge Philip Statman said:

"Your wife was extraordinarily lucky to have survived this ordeal. The reason why she did so was down to the very quick medical response together with the extraordinary skill of the surgeons who undoubtedly in my judgment saved her life."
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/11/04/woman-stabbed-46-times-by-her-cheating-husband-vows-to-stand-by-him/

Re: Woman Stabbed 46 Times By Her Cheating Husband Vows To Stand By Him (photos) by Sophiejonas: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2018

Re: Woman Stabbed 46 Times By Her Cheating Husband Vows To Stand By Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2018
B
Re: Woman Stabbed 46 Times By Her Cheating Husband Vows To Stand By Him (photos) by yuncka: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2018
Lol..

I smell vengeance.
The guy should avoid that lady for his own good...
Re: Woman Stabbed 46 Times By Her Cheating Husband Vows To Stand By Him (photos) by hisgrace090: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2018
Madness bad!
Re: Woman Stabbed 46 Times By Her Cheating Husband Vows To Stand By Him (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2018
If they sentence him to life in prision you will wait for him abi...
Re: Woman Stabbed 46 Times By Her Cheating Husband Vows To Stand By Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2018
The same way some people in a certain country stand by their president who happens to be the source of their problems, physically and spiritually

Stockholm syndrome affected mofos
Re: Woman Stabbed 46 Times By Her Cheating Husband Vows To Stand By Him (photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2018
Maybe her soul belongs to him. grin

Bros, use what you have been gifted very well. grin

Abi warris my own problem.
Re: Woman Stabbed 46 Times By Her Cheating Husband Vows To Stand By Him (photos) by sirusX(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2018
She agreed with his barrister David Taylor that he had told her he was sorry and how much he loved her
shocked

So, if she had gone to the great beyond from your action...that is love shey

(1) (Reply)

2 Dead And Several Others Injured, After Bomb Hits Tourist Bus In Egypt / New Year Shocker: Housemaid, Boyfriend Connive To Use Teenage Girl For Rituals [ / Former Ondo Dep Gov’s Daughter’s Murder: Head, Pubic Hairs Were Shaved – Coroner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.