Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,126 members, 7,936,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:34 PM

More Pictures Of The Female Suicide Bomber Intercepted In Borno State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of The Female Suicide Bomber Intercepted In Borno State. (617 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Detonates IED In Gwoza, Borno, Wedding Guests Dead / Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures Of The Female Suicide Bomber Intercepted In Borno State. by Gossiplover: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Troops of 251 Task Force Battalion Maiduguri arrested a female suicide bomber who attempted to infiltrate Maiduguri to detonate her suicide vest and inflict maximum casualty on innocent Nigerians.

Upon interrogation,she said her name is Shaidatu Adamu,19 years old from Gwoza in Borno State. She was sent on a lone mission. She confessed that she has been in Sambisa Forest for about 3 years.

Consequently, Troops from 47 Explosive Ordinance Device Battalion were invited to diffuse the explosives. She has been transferred to 7 Military Intelligence Brigade Maiduguri for further investigations. Pictures below.

Re: More Pictures Of The Female Suicide Bomber Intercepted In Borno State. by directorXixXICK(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
I wanna believe this persons are brainwashed....they need to take her to a distant place far from human inhabitation with the bomb clipped round her waist and blow her up alone since she loves to die
Re: More Pictures Of The Female Suicide Bomber Intercepted In Borno State. by PureMe01: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
as a yoruba muslim,this is one of my mistresses whom i am forever answerable to.please she should be released immediately
Re: More Pictures Of The Female Suicide Bomber Intercepted In Borno State. by Shelumiel: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
This story sounds incomplete
Re: More Pictures Of The Female Suicide Bomber Intercepted In Borno State. by SolutionMee: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
cheesy
She isn't a human.
She's a hanuman.
Re: More Pictures Of The Female Suicide Bomber Intercepted In Borno State. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
PureMe01:
as a yoruba muslim,this is one of my mistresses whom i am forever answerable to.please she should be released immediately
u b suspect... foolish ediot

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Alleged ‘Next Level’ Logo Plagiarism / 2019 Election: I will support crypto-currency & blockchain if am elected - Atiku / See The Church Peter Obi Single Handedly Built

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.