Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,121 members, 7,936,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:23 PM

Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos (62745 Views)

Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians / Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) / Nigerian Senior Lawyer Wears Tattered Wig & Robe To Court [he’s Pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2018
I got the message. That exactly is the condition we found ourselves now.

2 Likes

Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by aladeope4280(m): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2018
this is Nigeria sha,drama part2
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by maestroferddi: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Tell me it is a joke...
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by Assassin101: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2018
perfect depiction of current Nigerian legal system

2 Likes

Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by otswag(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2018
Una no know fashion. That's a Yeezy outfit from kanye west's clothing line grin.
The dude looks like he barely escaped from a burning building
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by bujebudanu1(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2018
He's on suit.nigga passing a message

2 Likes

Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2018
thesicilian:
Probably designed by Kanye West

lol ode
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by Blonchilli(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2018
All I know is this story is not true and it's just a cheap means to trend. A barrister cannot and will never appear in court this way except he's in a case which requires him to appear like that to further deliver his point or something went terrible wrong and he had to appear in court even if it's his corpse there

1 Like

Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2018
There must be a reason for his action
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by emerged01(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2018
Juju

1 Like

Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by DaFlash: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2018
After dem allow
that boko Haram girl wear hijab untop that gown
Na so madness enter Nigerian judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by jadit: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2018
he knows what he is doing
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by Phenotech(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Hmn! Observing mode enable... As someone said may be something that has to do with Juju..... #jazz

1 Like

Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by nickxtra(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Perhaps he wants to use it to substantiate a point
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by gbagyiza: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2018
I think it is a strategy to win a case. sometimes lawyers handling some kind of critical cases do so in order to prove a point in a particular case.
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by Ucheboss123: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2018
U guys don't have to be suprise,may be that his wining point.Maybe order is from about,Any time his to win a big case.
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Alzirida:
This trend of headline is funny.

So the senior lawyer wore the ragged gown because the Nigerians reacted
Or
Nigerians reacts as senior lawyer wore torn gown to Court
see as I just take eye UnCloth you and chop you finish now now for here
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by kerry57: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
There must be reasons for his actions. He is probably communicating something thru that dressing style. Maybe, the situation of of judicial system or the state of things in the country at present. That is what I can read from his dress. There may be more.
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
A nigga once said:mtwee.This dude can't afford the yezzy gown,that why his hating..Mtwee let me just mind my business

Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by inspector44(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Maybe village people at work

1 Like

Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by bigtt76(f): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
He wears it with pride. They are called the 'old wig & gown' lawyers and used to differentiate from the young wigs ....people won't understand shaaaa but its not uncommon. undecided

dainformant:
A senior lawyer has become a subject of mockery and criticisms online following his outfit to court on Tuesday (yesterday). 

According to a concerned citizen who took to social media to reveal his displeasure with the lawyer's torn and raggedy wig and gown, this is not the first time the man (lawyer) has appeared in court dressed like that. 

Internet users including legal practitioners criticised and berated the lawyer for the attire after these pictures were shared online as many were left shocked why a senior lawyer would dress in such manner to court considering his status. 

Facebook user ‎Michael Amos‎ wrote; 

"This is what a very Senior Lawyer wore to court .Today was not the first day I saw him like this.I am bothered as to why a senior lawyer will be comfortable to wear a raggy wig and gown to court.This beats me".

See different reactions below; 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/lawyer-wears-torn-wig-and-outfit-to-court-as-nigerians-react.html

1 Like

Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by tintingz(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Maybe he's protesting or appearing to court like that to demonstrate an event that occurred.
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by kellyboo: 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Light up Nigeria through solar power system.
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by baflincon(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
And U cal dis one lawyer? this one nah criminal.
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by ZeeBaba17(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
He is mad but has no one to tell him
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by lamalang(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
May be na him jazzed wig and gown, the secret behind success in his cases
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by condralbedez: 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
its a spiritual healing ,dts what d native doctor told him to be wearing ,chk well u go see say dt man dey win his case die,if u knw u knw !
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by Antipob777(f): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Igbos will soon blame Buhari and APC for this.

Very useless set of people with no brain.

Ndi Iberibe
Re: Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos by agbonkamen(f): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Both the reacters and the reactee are stupendous. someone wore a neat suit and a torn gown and it didn't get into their head that he was trying to pass a message grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Discuss Salaries / How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.