Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,467 members, 7,961,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Sandra Ankobia Also Snatched Someone’s Husband,why Are You Attacking Me - Fella - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ankobia Also Snatched Someone’s Husband,why Are You Attacking Me - Fella (519 Views)

Fella Makafui New Boyfriend Shows Off His Cars After Sugar Daddy Collect GF Cars / Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sandra Ankobia Also Snatched Someone’s Husband,why Are You Attacking Me - Fella by kidap: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
”Sandra Ankobia also snatched someone’s husband, why are you all attacking me”- Fella Makafui

The embattled Ghanaian actress, Fella Makafui who is being trolled all over social media in Ghana for snatching the boyfriend of Ghanaian songstress Deborah Vanessah aka Sister Derby has dropped some wild allegations against Sandra Ankobiah, the actress which has set social media on fire.

According to Fella Makafui, Sandra Ankobiah has also snatched someone’s husband yet bloggers are not discussing her but they are dragging her (Fella) through the mud.

Fella Makafui jumped into the DM of Ghost Instagram blogger, thosecalledcelebs a few moments and ago begged her to delete trolling posts about her and her new boyfriend, Medikal whom she snatched from Derby, Fella queried why she deleted posts about Sandra Ankobiah after she was accused of snatching someone’s husband.

You see, not quite long ago, thosecalledcelebs drop the gist that Sandra Ankobiah was dating Kofi Boat, the popular rich man who is a close friend of self-acclaimed Dancehall King, Shatta Wale.

But few hours after the post, the post was deleted for lack of more evidence but many people believe Sandra Ankobiah and possibly Kofi Boat negotiated with the blogger at a price to take the post down.

It was based on this that Fella Makafui could not understand why bloggers are comfortable discussing her boyfriend snatching issues when Sandra Ankobiah who snatched someone’s husband has been left off the hook.

Fella Makafui asking why Sandra Ankobiah is not being trolled like her

Already, Fella Makafui is jumping from DM to DM of bloggers begging everyone who will listen to delete posts about her and her new boyfriend, Medikal.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/sandra-ankobia-also-snatched-someones-husband-why-are-you-all-attacking-me-fella-makafui/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Sandra Ankobia Also Snatched Someone’s Husband,why Are You Attacking Me - Fella by ClintonEmex: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Banky W To Auction His 2008 Model Range Rover Sports SUV For Charity / Ayeni Adekunle Writes Poem To Mourn Tosyn Bucknor As Her Funeral Rites Begins / SHOCKING! Another Gay Pastor Rapes Underage Male Member Of His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.