Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,473 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (48484 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill’s Son, King's First Day At School / New Photos Of Olakunle Churchill's Son, King Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by CNNNIGERIA1: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by SmartMugu: 6:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Goalnaldo:
I would like you to write this good advice on her instagram handle.
LOL. Not me. I'm not even on Instagram. I believe other people already advised her. Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Philogreen(m): 4:07am On Nov 27, 2018
AryaSand:
But her son is the grandson of a Gardener as well.
...The Irony of Life. Wow, so they've actually called it Quits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.