Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,205 members, 7,936,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:14 PM

Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint (23693 Views)

Happening now robbers at akute ,ajuwon. Matogun olori it's mass robbery in Ogun / Lady’s New ₦14m Audi Car Snatched After 36 Hours Of Facebook Post / Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by gfullmoon(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
tuzeriouz:

Will you keep quiet? Sometimes, the NPF deserves accolades for a job well done. Meanwhile, must you go to the Police station to report a stolen phone of #25,000?

Was he supposed to report to Amadioha instead?
NP are being paid by FG, so even if it will take them 250k to recover a phone of 10k, it is their job to arrest criminal either big or small to deter others. I think the developped world are doing same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by Mrbaz1: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Somebody pls blame buharii on this angry

1 Like

Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by Mccullum: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
If Nigerian police officers and men really wish to work, they'll surely deliver but their cunny ways and manners is the bone of contention that's causing them to be incompetent because most of them lack the passion to work professionally

1 Like

Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by alvincruse(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

Accolades bawo? Don't they get renumerated for their job already? Do you get accolades for going into the office or work to perform your duties? undecided

Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by legendarymega: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
I no ds man very well, e stays in my area, note the guy no get long leg for NPF of, police only did there job

1 Like

Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by nextstep(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Uwaomaokey:
In the Southwest
Which state, but you named Edo and Abia state.
This kind reporting no dae pure oh.

Car was stolen in SW, which they then drove to Edo to make their sale.
Thieves apprehended in Edo, chopping suya and olosho from the gains. They told police where to find the car.
Car recovered in Abia, where the buyer wanted to pieces it.
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by correctguy101(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tapout:

Lol grin grin but he didn't say his phone was 25k na
The guy's angry. Pour am chilled beer. cheesy
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by RevenGeMission: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
The point being the come to rob in Yoruba land and sell their loots in LiePodian land

It's their way , it's their hustle
Uwaomaokey:
In the Southwest
Which state, but you named Edo and Abia state.
This kind reporting no dae pure oh.
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by adetayo234: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
tuzeriouz:

Will you keep quiet? Sometimes, the NPF deserves accolades for a job well done. Meanwhile, must you go to the Police station to report a stolen phone of #25,000?

So, he should forgo the 25k phone?
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by sacx: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
I don't understand, this Abba Kyari, why is he everywhere?
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by laughitall(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
GOOD WORK TO THE NPF
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by correctguy101(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
gfullmoon:

Was he supposed to report to Amadioha instead?
NP are being paid by FG, so even if it will take them 250k to recover a phone of 10k, it is their job to arrest criminal either big or small to deter others . I think the developped world are doing same.

Tough investment decision.

Very tough. Especially when you're being asked to produce that money to recover your stolen property. Especially if its a phone cheesy

I'll be like: ahn ahn, officer, na human being lost? Mtcheeeww.
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by Pabloosas(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
tuzeriouz:

Yeah, they deserve accolades for doing their job but mind you, it wasn't totally free. Last year, my uncle's friend's car got stolen by his nephew. Tracking the guy's number alone went for almost 50k. After tracking him down, we had to transport them to Lagos from Benin and after the vehicle was retrieved, a sum of 100k was paid to them to drive the vehicle back to Benin...
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by Uwaomaokey(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
nextstep:

Car was stolen in SW, which they then drove to Edo to make their sale.
Thieves apprehended in Edo, chopping suya and olosho from the gains. They told police where to find the car.
Car recovered in Abia, where the buyer wanted to pieces it.

South West States don't have names? In place of Abia it should be South east then.
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by mclorenzo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
My uncle's own was never recovered cry
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
eTECTIV:
It was recovered becos obviously he had long legs jor.. Ordinary fone and U'll b asked to pay almost d worth of d fone to recover it.. Now imagine how much U'll pay for a car.. D guy would have spent enough money plus his long leg sef

Nothing special.

He installed a tracker in his car.
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by igbsam(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Abba Kyari also helped me recovered my car stolen from me at gunpoint in 2011 when he was 2IC in ikeja. That man is the jack bauer of Nigeria. I need to go visit him again anytime soon grin

1 Like

Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by ORIJIN201(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Buhari cows get sense pass you, my nokia torch is worth less than N1,500 in the market but the contact and info I have there is worth millions to me. I even prefer to lose my android than to lose it for anything in the world and yes I've more than 10,000 repairing since the day I bought it so many years ago.
why can't you just move yours contacts and sync them to your Google account? That phone has a life span, your Google account doesn't!
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by stuffs4me(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
eTECTIV:
It was recovered becos obviously he had long legs jor.. Ordinary fone and U'll b asked to pay almost d worth of d fone to recover it.. Now imagine how much U'll pay for a car.. D guy would have spent enough money plus his long leg sef

This one must definetly be an armed robber because he's so pained that the car was recovered from his fellow armed robbers
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by tuzeriouz(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
adetayo234:

So, he should forgo the 25k phone?
No nah...he should spend 15k to track the phone.
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by StudyCrestLtd: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
tuzeriouz:

Why not go and steal #25,000
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by tuzeriouz(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

Accolades bawo? Don't they get renumerated for their job already? Do you get accolades for going into the office or work to perform your duties? undecided

Your blabbing as if you have never collected egunje, tips, TYS (thank you sir ), kickbacks etc...
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by tuzeriouz(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Buhari cows get sense pass you, my nokia torch is worth less than N1,500 in the market but the contact and info I have there is worth millions to me. I even prefer to lose my android than to lose it for anything in the world and yes I've more than 10,000 repairing since the day I bought it so many years ago.
Congratulations for emerging as slowpoke-in-Chief and Most Foolish Person (MFP) on Nairaland. Your brain, if you have any is filled with dung excreted by Buhari's cattle. See Olodo-General like you...why would you prefer to misplace your Android device when 21st century tech should have thought you how to transfer contact to Gmail with Android service? I am still imagining the so-called cheap contacts and valueless info that can't be transferred. Shockingly, your foolishness has allowed you to even spend more than 10k for repairs. Arsehole, your brain is as worthless as your Nokia Torch.
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by IbrahimDamola: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2018
tuzeriouz:

Congratulations for emerging as slowpoke-in-Chief and Most Foolish Person (MFP) on Nairaland. Your brain, if you have any is filled with dung excreted by Buhari's cattle. See Olodo-General like you...why would you prefer to misplace your Android device when 21st century tech should have thought you how to transfer contact to Gmail with Android service? I am still imagining the so-called cheap contacts and valueless info that can't be transferred. Shockingly, your foolishness has allowed you to even spend more than 10k for repairs. Arsehole, your brain is as worthless as your Nokia Torch.

Noisy buffoon, what you sabi apart from buy and throwing away your father's money on Android devices, when you go broke you go accuse village people.
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by Ayobami7(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
ok
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by Ayobami7(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
lok
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by Ayobami7(m): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
om
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by tuzeriouz(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Noisy buffoon, what you sabi apart from buy and throwing away your father's money on Android devices, when you go broke you go accuse village people.
Wake up to reality dumb ass, and use Buhari's brainto think because you are brainless. We hustle so hard to make clean cash in order to replace outdated mobile phones like Nokia Torch with Androids .
Re: Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2018
tuzeriouz:

What eTECTIV said is the truth. You shot yourself to the wall about reporting to the police for a stolen phone worth N25,000. Invariably you can't report a stolen phone worth that amount hence it should be above that. The case has to do with theft be phone or car. A responsible police officer will swing into action without delay if it was reported to his domain but no ours want to be bribed before execution. Your write shows that you rarely know Nigeria police. Am not disputing that our police men can't work but many will only work when they receive directive from above or been bribed

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Operative Arrested For Collecting N45m Bribe / Tony Kabaka Leads Walk To End Recent Gang Killings In Benin City (Video) / Masked Husband Attacks His Wife In Ondo, Cuts Off Her 2 Fingers For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.