Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,647 members, 7,975,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:18 AM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (2076 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Mursz: 7:41am On Nov 22, 2018

4 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 22, 2018

10 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mursz:
So please with a round of applause please welcome the new unattached man in town. Lol
This part is funny cheesy. Welcome to the club. We hurt differently, maybe that's her own way. To have penned this down, I think you do love her. Pele

1 Like

Re: ..... by Seandisputed(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
To pee on top your head dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Seandisputed:
To pee on top your head dey hungry me
grin grin grin
Re: ..... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2018

3 Likes

Re: ..... by candyguyofficia(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: ..... by lilmax(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
she left you because?
Re: ..... by amaniro: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
In other words, he's lonely.

Public announcement.
Re: ..... by Adesuwag(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
2months is a long time and you never straff another p? wink
Re: ..... by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Joblessness
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
That thing called attraction of a woman is strong and natural. It can break the stronghold of the strongest man.
Re: ..... by Seandisputed(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
grin grin grin
You wouldn't be a bad choice for Op na
Don't you think?
Re: ..... by faithugo64(f): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
OP, time heals
I repeat, Time heals almost anything!
Right now, it feels like you can't go on
You feel the pain of loosing her Piercing through the deepest part of your heart, breaking you to pieces
And you wonder if you are ever gona find someone like her
You wonder if you ever gona love that much again

Give it time, give it time and all your broken pieces will come together again.
Trust me, a time would come when you would go for days, weeks and months without her thought crossing your mind, just give it TIME.

For the time being, get busy!
Instead of spending time and energy thinking about ...
Channel that energy and time into something productive
Lesson learnt the hard way, so work on becoming better
Spend time with family and friends
Go out and have fun (in a good way o)
Being idle would make you hurt the more.

Be strong, its not gona be easy
But be determined to push through
And remember you have to let your Ishmael go, so your Isaac can come, a better woman is coming
My 2 cents.

6 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Cut her off. No drunk texting, no peeking at her DPs and status updates. Just ghost her in every sense of the word. If it gets that bad and you feel the walls are caving in on you, just hold on to your pillow in your quiet time and let the tears out. Believe me it's therapeutic, just don't over-do it.

More importantly you need more sex now more than ever. It will help break whatever that's left of the bond you once shared and also boost your self confidence which is obviously at an all time low right now. So enough talk about sailing ships and anchors, keep your head up she was nothing special, she's replaceable and with time you'll see.

4 Likes

Re: ..... by Mursz: 5:02am On Nov 23, 2018
faithugo64:
OP, time heals
I repeat, Time heals almost anything!
Right now, it feels like you can't go on
You feel the pain of loosing her Piercing through the deepest part of your heart, breaking you to pieces
And you wonder if you are ever gona find someone like her
You wonder if you ever gona love that much again

Give it time, give it time and all your broken pieces will come together again.
Trust me, a time would come when you would go for days, weeks and months without her thought crossing your mind, just give it TIME.

For the time being, get busy!
Instead of spending time and energy thinking about ...
Channel that energy and time into something productive
Lesson learnt the hard way, so work on becoming better
Spend time with family and friends
Go out and have fun (in a good way o)
Being idle would make you hurt the more.

Be strong, its not gona be easy
But be determined to push through
And remember you have to let your Ishmael go, so your Isaac can come, a better woman is coming
My 2 cents.

You know I had to go through this a couple of times just to let it sink in, It was laid out subtly amidst carrying various shades of the truth.

I appreciate the contributions and will do well to remember your 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Mursz: 5:25am On Nov 23, 2018
CorGier:
Cut her off. No drunk texting, no peeking at her DPs and status updates. Just ghost her in every sense of the word. If it gets that bad and you feel the walls are caving in on you, just hold on to your pillow in your quiet time and let the tears out. Believe me it's therapeutic, just don't over-do it.

More importantly you need more sex now more than ever. It will help break whatever that's left of the bond you once shared and also boost your self confidence which is obviously at an all time low right now. So enough talk about sailing ships and anchors, keep your head up she was nothing special, she's replaceable and with time you'll see.

This right here is brute, crude, direct, belligerent, but it is the candour of things.

I’ld do well to also take this to properly find closure, I have resolved to be selfish, live for me, think less of anyone else and just enjoy myself.

I think its time to call up Ekaete, who has always had a thing for me, lol.... a good romp might just give me the desired reset.

3 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 23, 2018
Are you a baby? If she is mature enough to leave you and move on why the hell can't you do same? Na you love pass abi. Everytime you kids will come here crying like babies instead of manning up and accept reality
Re: ..... by DONADAMS(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2018
she left you, so? you're not the first neither will you be the last...forge ahead
Re: ..... by Mursz: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2018
yettymuse:
This part is funny cheesy. Welcome to the club. We hurt differently, maybe that's her own way. To have penned this down, I think you do love her. Pele

You have absolutely no idea how much.....
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
It ll get better
Re: ..... by pedrilo: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
If u no get money hide ur face na e our girls dey play now oh
Re: ..... by pedrilo: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: ..... by Jayslicky: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
pedrilo:
Naija girls rule 1
money = love

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Look Guys / Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) / 8 Habits That Can Make You Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.