Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,584 members, 7,961,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Most Nigerians Are Wicked, Corrupt,& Bad- Why Do They Deserve A Good Leader Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Nigerians Are Wicked, Corrupt,& Bad- Why Do They Deserve A Good Leader Now? (283 Views)

Video: Orlu Massacre Leader Now In The Hands Of Police and is being paraded / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt / Congrats Ipob Leader Now Speaking With The Press After The Meeting With EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerians Are Wicked, Corrupt,& Bad- Why Do They Deserve A Good Leader Now? by cheango: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Am a Nigerian too, and have been to almost 28 states of the country. It's hard to meet good and sincere people to deal with...Right from my schools, we are all corrupt, we got Expo in my common entrance, our waec and Neco was leaked too. In my university days, good grades are awarded to highest bidders... I lived inside the hospital quarters, and I saw how corrupt Nurses, doctors, and Co are corrupt on drugs and malaria net meant to be given free to the poor.. Since 8years ago, I have collected contract from private and govt agency, so many corruption and kickback... In some cases I do give them blank invoice, they write what they want..Many Nigeria suppliers have duped me unlike foreign ones.. My mechanics will always dupe me, my bricklayers will always dupe and divert my money..Even most of my staffs I can't trust again.. In my church, I have seen what is not right.. It is sad, we are like this in this country..In Private schools our kids attends they greedily know how to milk us from books-pupil can't use the books his elder sister or brother use),school wears ,inter house sport and the likes...In the market, one must not b distracted unless you get home only to see what you paid for is not complete..And is it our police or courts, that are most corrupt that will save us from ourselves cheating ourselves.. Hnnmn, And Hypocritically, most of us know corrupt politicians, that we fear to rule on us. . Can't we wonder why we do get same leaders? We cant blame anyone for our woes, societies get leaders from what they breed..

MOD front page pls

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerians Are Wicked, Corrupt,& Bad- Why Do They Deserve A Good Leader Now? by BRRR: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2018
It wont get to the front page for the sake of the few nigerians who are good nd patriotic nd hoping for a better nigeria
Re: Most Nigerians Are Wicked, Corrupt,& Bad- Why Do They Deserve A Good Leader Now? by cheango: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2018
Truth is always bitter... We do deceive ourselves,

(1) (Reply)

Pres. Buhari Did Not Inherit An Empty Treasury – Goodluck Jonathan Reveals / Senate Orders Probe Into Police Role In Kwara Poll, Zamfara Killings / I Will Be Meeting All Artisans Across Lagos State Today, Jide Sanwoolu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.