Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,160 members, 7,963,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:18 PM

Who Is The Man In Tonto Dikeh's Life???? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Man In Tonto Dikeh's Life???? (386 Views)

Daniel Amokachi -is He The New Man In Tonto Dike's Life ? / Daniel Amokachi, The New Man In Tonto Dikeh’s Life? / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Man In Tonto Dikeh's Life???? by ify590: 4:49am On Nov 23, 2018
Love her or hate her, actress Tonto Dikeh is one woman that cannot hide her feelings for any reason. So, the mother of one, during the week left many guessing following her recent IG posts as she kept referring to ‘My lover and Baby,’ suggesting that she’s in love again. With a special half-nude photo, the actress penned some sweet words for the love of her life days after calling out her most recent ex-husband, Churchill. In her post, she wrote, “I want you for the rest of my life but even that doesn’t seem long enough. I will tell the world, you are my lady.Nothing dey fit do, my lover” Tonto Dike “They cannot put asunder, no never. Na we and you forever…and the day after. Oh baby, dem no know (dem no know). Oh we almost give it up (give it up). Oh we never had it all (had it all)…” Her fans are wondering who is that lucky man who has stolen the heart of the drama queen.
http://mognews.com/2018/11/23/who-is-the-man-in-tonto-dikehs-life/
Re: Who Is The Man In Tonto Dikeh's Life???? by chiefolododo(m): 4:56am On Nov 23, 2018
Maybe Yaya bello
Re: Who Is The Man In Tonto Dikeh's Life???? by cenaman(m): 5:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Maybe Dino.......oh sorry nah one artist from kogi state wey the sing for national assembly, na him the like all these kind of expired product. my afonja brothers in the house can bear me witness, they know what he did to some afonja ladies (actresses)

(1) (Reply)

Gator Meat Magazine Goes To The Ballet / Cardi B Chose Twerking Over Court Case. / Eniola Badmus Poses In Style With Very Tall Xmas Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.