Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,467 members, 7,961,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

'#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola (512 Views)

My Husband Goes To The Market For Us-Omotola Reveals Successful Marriage Secrets / ''GhanaMustGo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?''—Omotola Asks / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola by hammerFC: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
asks after witnessing impressive growth in the West African country

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde went to Ghana over the weekend for an award ceremony. While in the West African state, she witnessed growth in their economy and decided to come on IG to ask some questions. Read below

Okay... So Economists , come and analyze oh... this Amongst other things was quite alarming on my trip to Ghana.
Hmm... I changed N10,000 (Ten thousand Naira) and it was only worth .....
C120 ( One hundred and twenty cedis)
Not C1,200 and certainly not 12,000 cedis but a mere 120 cedis!!!
1 dollar in ghana is 4.8 cedis !
#Ghanamustgo and they have Gone, are they moving faster than us?
I don’t want to talk about the airport , Tubaba has already talked about that but I forgot both my phones while signing the immigration cards, about 10mins later, it was announced to pick them up at guest services! Ha!
#GiantofAfrica ? #Getbusy #Getbusy #Getbusy . Abi? I’m I missing something?

1 Share

Re: '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola by hammerFC: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
The major problem with Nigerians are the sophisticated ones.

We had a President that put Nigeria Economy as the fastest growing but it was this same people now comparing Nigeria to Ghana that dragged him down for political expediency.

Omotola was one of those people.

Today, as price evident in goods are higher than before 2015, this same people are the only ones in the whole country screaming Baba must continue.

3 Likes

Re: '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola by nijabazaar: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nigeria is just a bloody disaster...

Then there's the sophisticated ones....who are so blinded by inbred-bigotry to see beyond their noses. They would rather stick with the broom than progress

2 Likes

Re: '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola by rottennaija(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
hammerFC:
The major problem with Nigerians are the sophisticated ones.

We had a President that put Nigeria Economy as the fastest growing but it was this same people now comparing Nigeria to Ghana that dragged him down for political expediency.

Omotola was one of those people.

Today, as price evident in goods are higher than before 2015, this same people are the only ones in the whole country screaming Baba must continue.

What truly was growing fast in Nigeria economy? We were import dependent, corruption was everywhere, they was no power, no roads, no railways, no seaport... What truly made Nigeria the fastest growing economy in West Africa then? Rebasing?

Nigeria economy was not growing anywhere. It was simply political.
Re: '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola by RockHard: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
Omotola is just talking out of ignorance. Back in 2007 Ghana redenominated its currency by slashing off a couple of zeros to put it at par with the dollar (10,000 old cedis became 1 new cedi), but inflation is already eroding the value of the new cedi once again relative to the same dollar coz the fundamentals didn't change much. I recall that Soludo proposed doing the same to the Nigerian currency back then, but it was rejected.

4 Likes

Re: '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Can't believe such ignorance from Omotala. Redenomination is not a sign of a stable economy

3 Likes

Re: '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola by KanwuliaExtra: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
Na wa oooooo
See their Airport, compared to the warehouses in Nigeria called airports o. cheesy
Re: '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola by Sirjamo: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
That's why Genevieve over Omotola is the only instance I'd pick an Igbo over my own tribe, Gene baby doesn't talk anyhow.

That a learned fellow like this one would believe that Ghana currency has more value over the Naira than even the dollar is a shame on Nollywood.
Re: '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola by nijabazaar: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
nineone:
Can't believe such ignorance from Omotala. Redenomination is not a sign of a stable economy

So you are a better economist than all the Ghanaian CBank and soludo that once proposed redomination?

I wander why most people are so in denial. Nigeria is not working and the few that are protesting, you guys wont allow them to.

Lets stop playing the Ostrich!

1 Like

Re: '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola by nijabazaar: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
That's why Genevieve over Omotola is the only instance I'd pick an Igbo over my own tribe, Gene baby doesn't talk anyhow.

That a learned fellow like this one would believe that Ghana currency has more value over the Naira than even the dollar is a shame on Nollywood.

I love Genny but sometimes i wish she should use her fame to talk on issues bothering this hopeless country. Omosexy is doing that job...
Re: '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Y'all comparing and contrasting everything little and tiny things needs ur heads to be checked.

Be contempt and never compare u idiots angry
Every society has its challenges, better live ur life's and stop comparing every di'ck and Harry in ur lives.

Fuckheads angry

1 Like

Re: '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
nijabazaar:

So you are a better economist than all the Ghanaian CBank and soludo that once proposed redomination?

I wander why most people are so in denial. Nigeria is not working and the few that are protesting, you guys wont allow them to.

Lets stop playing the Ostrich!
What's your point? I can't seem to get a single point from your rambles. Those Redenominating are the people living in denial and playing ostrich. Who's arguing that Nigeria economy is in shambles? Does stating that Ghana's economy is also in shambles mean denying the that Nigeria economy is in shambles? Why not keep a straight argument devoid of sentiments?

2 Likes

Re: '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola by nijabazaar: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
nineone:
What's your point? I can't seem to get a single point from your rambles. Those Redenominating are the people living in denial and playing ostrich. Who's arguing that Nigeria economy is in shambles? Does stating that Ghana's economy is also in shambles mean denying the that Nigeria economy is in shambles? Why not keep a straight argument devoid of sentiments?

So Stating the obvious that Nigeria's economy is at an all time low is being sentimental??

You are simply an Ostrich!
Re: '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola by RevenGeMission: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
why bother answering someone who apparently is a flatheader ??

rottennaija:

What truly was growing fast in Nigeria economy? We were import dependent, corrupt was everywhere, they was no power, no roads, no railways, no seaport... What truly made Nigeria the fastest growing economy in West Africa them? Rebasing?

Nigeria economy was not growing anywhere. It was simply political.

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy Psquare Lays Foundation For His Mansion In Ikoyi (video & Pictures) / See The Moments Actor Gideon Okeke's Faceoff With Police Force In Lagos (Photos) / Most Inspiring And Influential Nigerian Women Of 2018 – BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.