Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,905 members, 7,962,905 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (77796 Views)

Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Jaynom029(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
docadams:
He is Oyedepo, a purveyor of satanic verses.
I Laff
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by alezzy13: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
selectedhero:

Oh I didn't? But you did right?

Of course I did. And even from the first line it was easy to see it was meant to be a satire. Moreover the newspaper itself makes no pretence about it's loyalty to the govt of the day. Its not possible such a critical article would be published in Nation.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Ovamboland(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Aarenaija:
What's the big deal in what he said?
Why is the presidency keeping quiet all the while on the matter?
There is an allegation and the accused has everything in his arsenal to deal with the rumour and even procecute the rumour peddlers but he decides to play dumb.
Should everyone in Nigeria become dumb?
Oyedepo simply asked a question begging for answer.
In saner climes, people should be on the street protesting to know the truth but for fear of the opressors and poverty induced brain conditioning of the citizenry.
Let the president and or presidency come out clean and put the record straight.

If you don't understand what satire is I can let you off the hook but for Oyedepo to pass off a satirical article as reality is the height of dumbness or mischief
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Goke7: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
ihatesycophant:

I'm a member of his church but Bishop he's taken the case of Buhari too personal. If we have to go by his assertion there are so many things that have been written about him in print. In one of his interviews he did said, he has read so many negative things about himself and the ministry but he has no time to be replying them and he buttressed it by saying "a person people are looking at, doesn't look". That he doesn't have time to be replying unfounded rumours.
Now, should we by his logic believed all negative things said about him in the past in the newspapers and the one said by one Erelu Circulated on tape and video that she was the one that helped him to get power.
I think Bishop need to soft pedal and continue to pray for the prosperity, security and unity of the nation.
Bishop is getting too emotional about PMB. He should rather focus on the future of his ministry as no ministry is too big to fail. Till PMB emerged as president, oyedepo has always kept mum on the political climate of nigeria. I wonder what changed as its not as if we have been having godly presidents in aso rock before pmb
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by selectedhero(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
alezzy13:

Of course I did. And even from the first line it was easy to see it was meant to be a satire. Moreover the newspaper itself makes no pretence about it's loyalty to the govt of the day. Its not possible such a critical article would be published in Nation.

Nation you said? Aahh you should know better
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by filitech070: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
2sexycom:
I know you are a APC member... so I will not give you that space to fool yourself (not me). Oyedepo had nothing to do with 2015 election, he was against it. It was Adeboye who masterminded that theatrics in 2015.

If you think Nigerians who are starving will support Buhari, If you think Nigerians who have lost loved ones will support Buhari, If you think there is no God in heaven to hear the cries of Nigerians... Then you just signed your misfortune because we are about to show you what the power of collective effort and togetherness can do...

Me us at the polls...
...start that power of collective effort na o....u think iPod alone can even decide in east?...i bet u pmb will even win in some eastern States..
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by 2sexycom(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
filitech070:
...start that power of collective effort na o....u think iPod alone can even decide in east?...i bet u pmb will even win in some eastern States..
una go just log in with different handle to console una sef... losers. Oyedepo is ipod grin
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
What is salvation?

babyfaceafrica:
when a man of God leaves his primary mission(salvation) and starts meddling in politics.. I give up
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by oruma19: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Tosin Adeda, Deputy Secretary of Digital Media Practitioners has questioned the problem respected Winner's Chapel Bishop, David Oyedepo has with President Buhari.

He's asking because the Bishop is seen as always Criticising President Buhari's administration. This question comes after Bishop Oyedepo spoke about the many rumours trailing Buhari, "Buhari's death, Buhari Double and Jubril from Sudan impersonating Buhari"

Tosin Adeda asks:

"What exactly does Bishop Oyedepo have against President Buhari, this obsession is getting ridiculous..

Is Buhari all he preaches about now?"

Watch video below.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/bishop-oyedepos-problem-with-president.html?m=1
anybody that abuses the bishop is useless, oyedepo is first a nigerian before becoming a pastor. He has 100% right to ask questions. Nonsense country
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Centcanada: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
YOU WHEN DAY ASK THIS QUESTION NA SMALL FOOL
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by mechanics(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Am even surprise myself o, for him to say that, then there must be a problem somewhere, because our President has said he's the one and not cloned.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by sharonorg: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
He is an Educated Pastor but could not differentiate between a Satire and Reality. The Article he is referring to is a satire/a work of fiction written by the writer to mock those who believe we have an imposter in Aso Rock. He completely did not understand the article.
DerrickzB:
When did being a pastor stop him from being a Nigerian Sometimes people talk without reasoning, should he also be disenfranchised because he is a pastor Or can he not speak on any issue bothering the nation and himself?? If it was a muslim cleric that spoke this stuff now.. everybody would keep quiet and mind their businesses.. we are being oppressed and the man that speaks up is attacked.. make una continue to dey mumu.. see ifa hear peem!!
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by sharonorg: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
No one is abusing him. People are surprised that despite is level of Education and the top adviser around him he did not realise the Article he was quoting was written as a satire/a work of fiction to mock those that believe we have an imposter in Aso Rock
oruma19:
anybody that abuses the bishop is useless, oyedepo is first a nigerian before becoming a pastor. He has 100% right to ask questions. Nonsense country
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Kdon2: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
DerrickzB:
When did being a pastor stop him from being a Nigerian Sometimes people talk without reasoning, should he also be disenfranchised because he is a pastor Or can he not speak on any issue bothering the nation and himself?? If it was a muslim cleric that spoke this stuff now.. everybody would keep quiet and mind their businesses.. we are being oppressed and the man that speaks up is attacked.. make una continue to dey mumu.. see ifa hear peem!!

Don't mind the oponus who have sold their concuense for porridge!

1 Like

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Lilimax(f): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
All I could see here on this thread is so many dirty smelling ugly looking bearded head slammers mastaurbating on this thread. Make una no just die because of Bishop Oyedepo shocked Ndi bokoharam apologists!
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by brojoshua: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Are those false prophets not walking with their heads and seeing false vision and their false followers believe in them. He hated the man because the president take of justice that those who looted Nigeria's money should be prosecuted and punished. That characteristic of the president is a kind of light and truth but because the false prophet is in darker darkness and deeper lie, he hated that president for this reason. You know he and his colleagues I mean the other false prophets are companions and godfathers of looters and thieves and they shared looted money with looters

2 Likes

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by ofwest47(m): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
You know these nonsense dooms day pastors are afraid of Buhari investigating how he became owners of more than two private jets and several billions in foreign accounts. Unfortunately for him and his wailers and haters may even die before Buhari.

1 Like

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by sheyoroniyen(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
2sexycom:
Oyedepo is angry about the problems Buhari has brought on us... trust me, SHILOH will be bloody. thank God it is starting tomorrow.
what will be bloody abt shiloh.....you pipo wanto goan kee yourselve.......?
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by sheyoroniyen(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
2sexycom:
Oyedepo is angry about the problems Buhari has brought on us... trust me, SHILOH will be bloody. thank God it is starting tomorrow.
what will be bloody abt shiloh.....you pipo wanto goan kee yourselves.......?
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by gaskiyamagana: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Like I said earlier, this thread is strictly for Yeroba Muslims and one of them just prove me right.

All them Musbadeen, Abdulaziz, and Nurudeen will flood here in a few minutes. grin
Your lord Oyedepo can no longer maintain his 4 private jets,he then start Dominion Air. Also corrupt church members can no longer steal from National treasury for his church. By this time next year, you will be saying Jesus, JEHOVAH, Jacob...... .

1 Like

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by gaskiyamagana: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lilimax:
All I could see here on this thread is so many dirty smelling ugly looking bearded head slammers mastaurbating on this thread. Make una no just die because of Bishop Oyedepo shocked Ndi bokoharam apologists!
CHAF
CHILD OF HUNGRY ANGER AND FRUSTRATION.

1 Like

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
kurlz:

I love you

Chikito.. *hugs*
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=chinedumoooo post=73521618]
But he should be neutral not being sentimental.[/quote

There is only one president.. and d man isn't doing well.. hence there is need for criticism.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 12:06am On Dec 04, 2018
Naajjii:

If there is a counter preaching from Ustaz in the north or Muric you will be the first to start shouting and crying Islamisation.This time you are enjoying it no problem, you are not coward yet, by the time Muslims ustaz counter you start crying Islamisation and become coward.

Bro.. am not into ethono-religious whatever whatever!! I only countered qhay the tweeter user said.. thank you
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 12:08am On Dec 04, 2018
contigiency:

You are very insincere. Buhari is not the one oppressing you, rather you are being oppressed by the atrocities of your past leaders whose sins you chose to eulogies and condemned those of others who are not of the same religion, ethnic background or political party with you.

Talking about Muslim cleric talking, how many times have you heard a Muslim cleric abandoned his teachings to meddle in politics the way our men of God do? Especially this man being discussed here. He has made buhari his sermon every time he stands up to preach.

In case you and him have forgotten, our bible which he profess admonishes him to pray for our leaders and not the way he has been going. So why can't he obey God by culminating in prayers with his congregation for buhari.

Are you in his closet to know if he is praying for the leaders Who has killed peaceful protesters Harassed any perceived opposition?? Good night abeg
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2018
Daboomb:

YOU, truly is, Oppressed! grin grin

Dont try to use Muslim Vs. Christian dichotomy to get sympathy.

Back to the Question: Why is Oleedepo so obssesed with hatred for Buhari?

* Recall that in 2015, Oleedepo was one of the Pastors that Jonathan gave our looted Dollars to, including' bling-bling' PastorAyo Orishejafor the gun-runner?
* Recall that based on that, this agent of Satan called Oyedepo started cursing all Christians that if we vote for Buhari, God will Open the gates of hell for him and his family?
* Recall that despite all the curses, God is not man..........Buhari still won. Oyedepo does not speak for God, that much we all know now. tongue tongue
* Recall that Oleedepo used to park all his Aeroplanes FREE OF CHARGE at our airports and he does not pay a dime to the Govt? Buhari put a stop to all that "Biggimanism". if you can afford to buy a Jet, you should be able to pay the parking fees.

That got this self-servicer called Oye Oleedepo so annoyed and since then he has been rabidly attacking Buhari.
F*ck him, we will still disgrace him and his annointed candidates at the Polls, next year, just like we did in 2015.

Please when quoting me.. stop doing copy n paste.. u made no sense sir
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 12:11am On Dec 04, 2018
CoolAmbience:

What is this one saying?

As far as I am concerned, Oyedepo should just keep quiet.

What has he said about TB Joshua church building collapse of 2015 and other church killings in the country?

Nonsense!

If tou are drunk.. pls sleep.. so if your house falls and kill persons.. i should start condemning you??

Pls buhari is the president of the nation!! Make una hear something
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 12:12am On Dec 04, 2018
DerrickzB:

If you are drunk.. pls sleep.. so if your house falls and kill persons.. i should start condemning you??

Pls buhari is the president of the nation!! Make una hear something
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 12:12am On Dec 04, 2018
LWKM:
They will not see anything wrong with Mbaka's own but they will find a way to paint this truth by Papa black

Asin.. i just tire

1 Like

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 12:14am On Dec 04, 2018
NairaMaster1:

My brother,

The worst thing is that 99% of the people abusing Oyedepo are fellow Yorubas.

I wonder if they are aware of what Buhari did to Awolowo and how they even took FCT from the SW.

I don't even understand the type of education they have in the SW.

People that are sell outs!! Do they care about what history says about them Their own is to shout n use canopy to block road.. pathetic lots

1 Like

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2018
Bidobado1:

I thought you lot said church doesn't have anything to do with government.

Do you have evidence where i said such?? Can you pls not mix me with any group? Thank you
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 12:16am On Dec 04, 2018
ihatesycophant:

I'm a member of his church but Bishop he's taken the case of Buhari too personal. If we have to go by his assertion there are so many things that have been written about him in print. In one of his interviews he did said, he has read so many negative things about himself and the ministry but he has no time to be replying them and he buttressed it by saying "a person people are looking at, doesn't look". That he doesn't have time to be replying unfounded rumours.
Now, should we by his logic believed all negative things said about him in the past in the newspapers and the one said by one Erelu Circulated on tape and video that she was the one that helped him to get power.
I think Bishop need to soft pedal and continue to pray for the prosperity, security and unity of the nation.

Please... oyedepo is not the president of nigeria.. buhari is!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception / Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.