Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,906 members, 7,962,909 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (77798 Views)

Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by alezzy13: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2018
sharonorg:
He is an Educated Pastor but could not differentiate between a Satire and Reality. The Article he is referring to is a satire/a work of fiction written by the writer to mock those who believe we have an imposter in Aso Rock. He completely did not understand the article.

The thing surprise me oo. I've been trying to restrain myself out deep respect I have, and still have for him. But how he could completely have misunderstood the article is beyond me.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by alezzy13: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2018
He's clearly embittered, as any Christian should be, by the mindless bloodshed in land, maew worse by govt apparent lukewarmness in tackling the issue. Sad
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by BluntBoy(m): 12:27am On Dec 04, 2018
duality:

Yet you have problems with him challanging the present mismanagement of the APC.

Stop deceiving yourself.

I don't have a problem with him challenging mismanagement.

But I have a problem with his hypocrisy.

The reason why I am criticising him is because he is biased.

When killings were going on under PDP, this man would curse the killers and say nothing to the government of the day.

But with APC, there is always an excuse to mention Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by ttime(m): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2018
I don't want to say you all attacking d Bishop are mad, Deluded and absolutely Zombified...

Obviously most of you didn't even watch d video before concocting and raining your barrage of ignorance...
What else did d Bishop say in the video apart from reading what was published by a journalist...
Pls grow up y'all!!!
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by BluntBoy(m): 12:34am On Dec 04, 2018
bot101:

Errmm...Nigeria's secularist is only on paper. In reality, we are a multireligeous society and there's tons of evidence to back that claim everywhere you turn. I haven't read or heard you take the same stance against Fr. Mbaka.

Also, I believe you would expect these pastors to stand against injustice, wouldn't you? I also believe that you know that they are also Nigerians like you, and reserve the right to air their views on political issues affecting the polity, many of whom are his congregants.

I have never supported any pastor's political views on or outside Nairaland.

I don't have a problem with Oyedepo condemning injustice, I only have a problem with his selective way of condemning it.

If it is PDP, he doesn't condemn the government but if it is APC, he has a field's day. If that is not hypocrisy, then what is?

1 Like

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by BluntBoy(m): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2018
alezzy13:
He's clearly embittered, as any Christian should be, by the mindless bloodshed in land, maew worse by govt apparent lukewarmness in tackling the issue. Sad

Where was his bitterness when Boko Haram were taking territories under Goodluck? This same man evidently endorsed Goodluck.

Please, not all Nigerians are stupid. This man is no different from a politician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by goshee: 12:50am On Dec 04, 2018
Daviddson:
Hmmmm...Saying that I was disappointed and disgusted that an educated and highly exposed and learned person as him would make such comment - is an understatement. But I don't blame him much. There's a saying that when a lie has been repeated and rehashed for a long time, people will start getting pushed to believe it as truth.

Kanu who was disappointed that the dream he had that Buhari died (which emboldened him to tell his members that Buhari would not come back), didn't turn true, decided to spin the tale to confuse his gullible followers, in order to save face.
next time if you want to write rubbish just make it snappy so e don't waste pur precious time reading nonsense
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=Celebrityblog post=73518696]Tosin Adeda, Deputy Secretary of Digital Media Practitioners has questioned the problem respected Winner's Chapel Bishop, David Oyedepo has with President Buhari.

He's asking because the Bishop is seen as always Criticising President Buhari's administration. This question comes after Bishop Oyedepo spoke about the many rumours trailing Buhari, "Buhari's death, Buhari Double and Jubril from Sudan impersonating Buhari"

Tosin Adeda asks:

"What exactly does Bishop Oyedepo have against President Buhari, this obsession is getting ridiculous..

Is Buhari all he preaches about now?"

Watch video below.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/bishop-oyedepos-problem-with-president.html?m=1[/quot]

The question rather is what is wrong with Tosin Adeda.
For a deputy Secretary to digital media not analogue, to question a concerned citizen of this country who read out an article written by Prof. Olatunji Dare, on the national dailys bordering on serious security and identity issues of the nation's president, it's disgraceful to the organization he represents, his family and his entire supporters.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Ovamboland(m): 5:24am On Dec 04, 2018
ttime:
I don't want to say you all attacking d Bishop are mad, Deluded and absolutely Zombified...

Obviously most of you didn't even watch d video before concocting and raining your barrage of ignorance...
What else did d Bishop say in the video apart from reading what was published by a journalist...
Pls grow up y'all!!!

No surprise, you can't be smarter than your pastor.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by awoluyi(m): 5:26am On Dec 04, 2018
Everyday I keep asking myself what makes Nigerians hope and believe that the future and destiny of our country is the hands of the present crop of politicians.
They (politicians) lack the character, intelligence, commitment , devotion and discipline required to make Nigeria great.
The outcome of 2019 elections will lead us to another era of lamentation.
Until the issues concerning defective foundation upon which Nigeria is built are addressed, our efforts toward building a prosperous nation will continue to be in vain. Sermons, fasting, prayers, prophecy, even speaking in strange languages will not change anything until we embark upon character remodelling and law enforcement. A nation of lawless and characterless citizens is far from recording enviable progress.

1 Like

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Ovamboland(m): 5:27am On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=Wiseman5 post=73531907][/quote]

The journalist you quoted will be laughing at the dumbness of you and your bishop
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Naajjii: 6:30am On Dec 04, 2018
DerrickzB:

Bro.. am not into ethono-religious whatever whatever!! I only countered qhay the tweeter user said.. thank you
But that's exactly what you promoted ( ethono-religious) by your countering.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Synthase(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2018
duality:

No need for all these long stories....Have you not also been brainwashed by the narratives of the Current APC government?

Do you even feel disappointed with some of their positions and what opinion they force feed the people with?

Do you even interrogate them?

I don't want a jubrin from Sudan as our president.

Period!!!!!

Neither do I also want a jubril from Sudan as my president, but unlike you, I refuse to be brainwashed like the generality of those that called themselves ipob by one lowlife who is on exile and spewing rubbish on some radio and internet from his comfort zone! Until he provides undeniable evidence, I will consider his rant as that of a mad and frustrated dog.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by OyinO: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2018
WHY CAN'T BISHOP OYEDEPO and co give out their WEALTH AND POSSESSION TO THE POOR as commanded and admonished by the Roman Christ?
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by chinedumoooo: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=DerrickzB post=73530486][/quote]
Your criticism should be constructive not being bias.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by duality(m): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2018
Synthase:

Neither do I also want a jubril from Sudan as my president, but unlike you, I refuse to be brainwashed like the generality of those that called themselves ipob by one lowlife who is on exile and spewing rubbish on some radio and internet from his comfort zone! Until he provides undeniable evidence, I will consider his rant as that of a mad and frustrated dog.

Who cares what you think. I'm not from the southeast, I'm not IPOB. I know by default you will fall for the assumption that anyone who deliberately question anything associated with Buhari must be igbo or ipob.

I won't pretend to accept a jubrin from Sudan as president... The jubrin of a man hasn't even sufficiently convinced me he's not jubrin.

I have no choice but to believe the narrative.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by duality(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

I don't have a problem with him challenging mismanagement.

But I have a problem with his hypocrisy.

The reason why I am criticising him is because he is biased.

When killings were going on under PDP, this man would curse the killers and say nothing to the government of the day.

But with APC, there is always an excuse to mention Buhari.

In that case, everyone is a hypocrite, including you.

Are you not biased? You most likely also blamed the last government but want to make excuses for the present government.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by kannymoore(m): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2018
agabaI23:
you haven't read the bible then.

Jesus, Jeremiah and many others challenged the authorities.

Jesus never challenged Herod or Ceasar.
You are wrong there.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2018
Naajjii:

But that's exactly what you promoted ( ethono-religious) by your countering.

No sir.. i only said he should be allowed to speak without any form of seeing him as an enemy.. i remember a certain cleric that spoke on politics and nobody bashed him.. he even spoke against buhari.. so my stance is, everyone should be given same treatment.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2018
chinedumoooo:

Your criticism should be constructive not being bias.

I didn't criticise anyone sir.. i only stood d ground of saying d Man of God shouldn't be bashed for speaking out!!
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Naajjii: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2018
DerrickzB:

No sir.. i only said he should be allowed to speak without any form of seeing him as an enemy.. i remember a certain cleric that spoke on politics and nobody bashed him.. he even spoke against buhari.. so my stance is, everyone should be given same treatment.
But a men of God should desist from saying that, it's not healthy and the consequences.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Roger3D(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
God knows how much i detest this Oyedepo and his false gospel of material prosperity, a gospel straight from the pit of hell.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by BluntBoy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
duality:

In that case, everyone is a hypocrite, including you.

Are you not biased? You most likely also blamed the last government but want to make excuses for the present government.

Anyone can understand my bias, since I don't spill it in the gathering of saints. But from a so-called man of God from whom much is expected, it is hard to understand.

1 Like

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Naajjii:

But a men of God should desist from saying that, it's not healthy and the consequences.

Sir, before he became a man of God.. he was a Nigerian!! Thank you sir
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Naajjii: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
DerrickzB:

Sir, before he became a man of God.. he was a Nigerian!! Thank you sir
So let him resign from being Man of God because Man of God engaging in hate speech is deciving himself and his followers.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Naajjii:

So let him resign from being Man of God because Man of God engaging in hate speech is deciving himself and his followers.

If you call that hate speech then what would u call the whole thing APC said to jonathan before and after elections?? Sir.. either a man of God or an ordinary person.. we all have right to speak..
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by 2sexycom(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2018
Caseless:
oyeddepo threatened all of us with gates of hell for not supporting Jonathan.
are we not in hell already, sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception / Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.