Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (804 Views)

Relationship Wahala / Ghana Wahala! Men Helps Man To Climb A Fat Woman Backside. PICX & VIDEO / Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Pato5(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Good day house.
I don't really share my relationship ordeal with a third party but then I have to this time around because I'm confused.
My relationship is a year now but it's giving me headache. My girl crave for my attention so much that it's eating me up now. She always say I am insensitive to her feeling whenever I don't call her between 2-3hrs(not that I don't call at all although she calls that often if she has airtime) even though I explain to her that I always have her at heart and not calling does not negates that. She claim I'm always exhaustive in my chats as I don't keep chats long enough. I'm still job hunting and she has to understand that I'm on meagre resources. She is over protective, always scared that I will cheat on her even when I told her I am more focused on establishing myself. She claimed she has put all her eggs in my basket and that I should not break her heart. I have contemplated leaving her but after considering she has being with me now that I'm broke when many Ladies can't do that but then I feel she is obsessed. She always want me to make her my priority which I do but then as a man the desire to get out of poverty supersede anything. I don't want to lose her and yet don't know how to make her understand I care.
Re: . by WinningEleven(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2018
Him...
Re: . by WinningEleven(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2018
Pato5:
Good day house.
I don't really share my relationship ordeal with a third party but then I have to this time around because I'm confused.
My relationship is a year now but it's giving me headache. My girl crave for my attention so much that it's eating me up now. She always say I am insensitive to her feeling whenever I don't call her between 2-3hrs(not that I don't call at all although she calls that often if she has airtime) even though I explain to her that I always have her at heart and not calling does not negates that. She claim I'm always exhaustive in my chats as I don't keep chats long enough. I'm still job hunting and she has to understand that I'm on meagre resources. She is over protective, always scared that I will cheat on her even when I told her I am more focused on establishing myself. She claimed she has put all her eggs in my basket and that I should not break her heart. I have contemplated leaving her but after considering she has being with me now that I'm broke when many Ladies can't do that but then I feel she is obsessed. She always want me to make her my priority which I do but then as a man the desire to get out of poverty supersede anything. I don't want to lose her and yet don't know how to make her understand I care.
send me her number. I helped folake's boyfriend in solving this same problem wink
Re: . by Pato5(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2018
WinningEleven:
send me her number. I helped folake's boyfriend in solving this same problem wink
Funny man
Werey
Re: . by WinningEleven(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Pato5:

Funny man
Werey
grin
Lefulefu abeg see matter o
Re: . by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2018
some guys are complaining their babes are saying they need their space while urs is crying she needs more of ur attention.if she now tells u to give her space u will still come here to cry.what do men actually want? Maybe Eberechi24 go fit answer u.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2018
WinningEleven:
grin
Lefulefu abeg see matter o
op girlfriend needs a good hard nacking from op.she needs that spanking from za oza room but op no fit code . and as for folake na wetin u dey yarn abt her?..lol
Re: . by AryEmber(f): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Which eggs did she put in one basket? Don't mind her jare, they are still in her fallopian tube.
Re: . by Eberechi24(f): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
lefulefu:
some guys are complaining their babes are saying they need their space while urs is crying she needs more of ur attention.if she now tells u to give her space u will still come here to cry.what do men actually want? Maybe Eberechi24 go fit answer u.
Lefulefu, I tire for men. sad
If we are good, they will complain. If we are bad, they will still complain. I don wash hands commot for una

If your woman is good, Give her your attention o.
Re: . by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
And I am looking for a lady that will give me much attention.... gringrin Op thank God for your own tongue
Re: . by Splinz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
smiley

Now that she's all over you like flies dey follow sh!t, enjoy your moment.

For most assuredly, I prophesy to you that in the latter days, thou will seek her but find her not: you'll knock and she'll not open unto you.

Be wise then my son and hearken unto me.

1 Like

Re: . by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Splinz:
smiley

Now that she's all over you like flies dey follow sh!t, enjoy your moment.

For most assuredly, I prophesy to you that in the latter days, thou will seek her but find her not: you'll knock and she'll not open unto you.

Be wise then my son and hearken unto me.

This your quote na A1 cheesy
Re: . by Splinz(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

This your quote na A1 cheesy

wink

(1) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Share Kisses On Stage As She Calls His Love Overwhelming / Any Girl Interested In Sexchat / Guys Have You Ever Been Loved By A Girl Whom You Don't Spend On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.