Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,243 members, 7,934,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:25 PM

. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / . (667 Views)

Urgent sales fresh Toks 2011 Crosstour selling cheap (4.650m) SOLD / Camry 010 Toks Full Option For Sale@4.650m / Just 2months Registered... Clean 2011 Honda Crosstour.... Asking Price: ₦4.650m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by deejaysaintq(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: . by deejaysaintq(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: . by Cosplay: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2018

Re: . by deejaysaintq(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2018
Gff
Re: . by horlermesheye(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2018
Cosplay:
you this cosplay again?
Wiat pls whats your problem with ppls business here on nairaland. Dnt you av better works yo do with your time dan spoiling ppls business. Karma will catch up with u somday. U did d same with lomaxbien on hinz thread earlier some months back that caused fight btw you and anchor and other naira landers ..you gonna meet ur doom soon i bet you...
Re: . by Cosplay: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2018
horlermesheye:
you this cosplay again?
Wiat pls whats your problem with ppls business here on nairaland. Dnt you av better works yo do with your time dan spoiling ppls business. Karma will catch up with u somday. U did d same with lomaxbien on hinz thread earlier some months back that caused fight btw you and anchor and other naira landers ..you gonna meet ur doom soon i bet you...

Hello Mr middleman.

I don't know you, and unfortunately IDGAF about you.

But I do know that for as long as you middlemen here refuse to do better, and I'm around these parts, I will make the facts about vehicles you and people like you advertise on this forum, available on those adverts.

If that hurts you or upsets you, I'm not sorry to add, again, that IDGAF.

This vehicle, like most before it and many after it, was damaged by flood.

Because you and your comrades have refused to do things better, a decision has been made to kindly assist as necessary.

If making facts you would prefer to hide about a vehicle known is "spoiling ppls business", well that's also unfortunate.

I also have a feeling you'd "meet your doom" long before any other.

So you run along now and have a purpose filled day.

9 Likes

Re: . by Dantedasz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin grin grin

Spoiling people's business or saving buyers from blood sucking,evil fraudulent middle men who have no conscience.

1 Like

Re: . by mank1234(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
horlermesheye:
you this cosplay again?

He's not spoiling people's business but rather enlightening buyers on information that sellers like you knowingly or unknowingly withhold from buyers. He's not asking people not to buy. Karma will rather reward him handsomely for being a life saver.

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes E 350 2010 / Foreign Used 2012 Toyota Camry Selling Cheap. *VIN Included* / REDUCED !!!! 2005 Ford Explorer 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.