Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,148 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:03 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1252 Views)

I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2018
Re: . by SEGLIZ: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2018
Brb
Re: . by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
Comments please seun lalasticlala
Re: . by Meringe(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
No body is perfect but just be extreme careful. It's better to be single than to end up with a bad wife.
Re: . by blessedvisky(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Topics like these are one of the reasons I love nairaland

Cc lalasticlala dominique
Re: . by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
That your GF is definition of a packaged ‘Runs-girl’

Once you broke or things got lil slow for you then BOOM she’s GONe

It’s almost impossible for any runs girl wey no dey fetish.

Don’t let her s3x style confused you.

Forget your big English she no fit let go those Married men cuz that’s her ‘Back-up Plan’

But wait! How are you sure that her friend no just dey jealous and all that? You know runs girls hate seeing their friends having a serious relationship.

If you overheard her talking about candles then she’s going to one particular church wey I no go mention but recently most of them are going to that particular church for the benefit of that ‘fetish/package’ part

Normally we all do need prayers but taking it to the next level is what I don’t understand

But normally you know the kind of girl your GF is from the start right? You must be willing to accept whatever comes with it.

Las las everything nah your choice to make.

Now you know she’s fetish so it’s all your choice brotha
Re: . by ednut1(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Runs gal. She no get handiwork cos na pussy work she dey do
Re: . by Achiles: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Run while you still can. Run!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Its between two beds of the same feather who were hardcore runs girlz. Guy runs girlz have a hardcore mentality, she might be hiding much more than you think.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2018
Thanks for y'all advice. More please
Re: . by zed7: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Personally I'll say keep away from people with too much drama surrounding them. It never ends well.
Re: . by sisisioge: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2018
Hmmmm...biko leave the babe alone find yours go front. She's got a bad combo: no education, no job, ex runs girl and prophet mongering. Just waka go front and stop being attracted to girls like that.

Plus, stay far away from her friend too! Whew!

(1) (Reply)

Are Women More Powerful Than Men? / Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! / Help! What Is This Invisible Insect Biting Me In The Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.