Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,986 members, 7,960,127 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor (39546 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by slimgeez: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
When Gov Attah appointed you as commissioner... It was only night bus u could afford...Udom is not your mate.He was an already made man u used n dumped. Stop insulting him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Rhea(f): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
nairalaila:
Godswill Akpabio, the former governor of Akwa Ibom State who addressed an assembly to flag-off his senatorial election campaign and inauguration of Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District APC Campaign Council at Ukana, his country home in Essien Udim Local Government Area of the State on Sunday, stated that he brought Emmanuel Udom from Lagos and installed him as Governor of the state. 

Akpabio further disclosed that Emmanuel Udom never had a membership card of any political party neither had he contested for any election on his own, before he (Akpabio) picked him up from Lagos and made him Governor.

Daily Post reported that the former Senate Minority Leader who said the All Progressives Congress, APC, would record landslide victory in the general elections in the State, added; 

“I was shocked that Emmanuel whom I brought from Lagos and installed as a Governor even though he was not a member of the party on whose platform he stood election and become Governor, could call a world press conference to insult me.

He said, ‘’the electorate in the state would reciprocate the kind gesture of Mr. President Buhari by voting massively for him and all candidates of the APC in the state.’’

Akpabio who took a swipe at Governor Emmanuel over what he described as hypocritical campaign slogan tagged “only God”, said God cannot be mocked, noting that;

“Only God could have made it possible to make someone who was never a party member to become a governor.

“Only God could have made somebody who has never had a party card or know what is called ward to become a governor.

“Only God could have made someone who could not have stood election on his own even as a Councilor and win to be brought from somewhere and made Governor.

”Only God could have made a man who has never helped anyone to become anything to become governor.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-brought-emmanuel-udom-from-lagos-and-installed-him-as-governor-akpabio/

If one man can install a governor, then we are just wasting billions every 4 years organizing elections.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by dante0147: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2018
And so Facking Wah?
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Joana40: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2018
You should be arrested for violating the electoral laws.. You denied people from making their vote count.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by macaranta(m): 12:04am On Dec 10, 2018
So no election was held?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Akpabio is a cow... No one takes him serious because he associate with a brain dead Jibril.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Kbidi: 12:12am On Dec 10, 2018
This is medicine after death.. You installed him as a governor and so what? So you want him to lick your foot and follow you like Dundee united? Well its left for the Akwa Ibom people to decide their faith....Otherwise , they will just mortgage their state to APC and the suffering no go be here o!
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by chiokeman(m): 12:30am On Dec 10, 2018
I guess everybody's response shud be, "and so"

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Ikpongiton: 12:31am On Dec 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Na wao.udom hasn't performed.have you seen me argue against wike not winning or apc winning imo? Just concede akwa ibom.the most loved politicians in ss are those that spend most and akpabio and nsima spend heavily.udom doesn't spend at least to cover his failure.he can't match apc.
your sense,does not make sense at all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by senatordave1(m): 12:31am On Dec 10, 2018
macaranta:
So no election was held?
That is what happens in ss oh.he who has the might wins and it's why atiku has failed
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by senatordave1(m): 12:31am On Dec 10, 2018
Ikpongiton:
your sense,does not make sense at all.
To a senseless fellow like,,,,,,,,
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by senatordave1(m): 12:32am On Dec 10, 2018
samlake:
Election will be keenly contested come in Akwa Ibom come 2019...can't wait
And nsima will win
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by senatordave1(m): 12:34am On Dec 10, 2018
Joana40:
You should be arrested for violating the electoral laws.. You denied people from making their vote count.

The real winner was umanah umanah of apc
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Oneday82: 12:49am On Dec 10, 2018
You install him and so fu**king what. Who made you a governor? The problem this man has is pride. Your time is gone, allow the man to be for Christ sake. Am used to be one of your fans, but since you have lost direction, Akpabio or Akpagbo, you are on your own. Come 2019, you will be disgraced, mark my word. Gov. Emmanuel, your God is alive.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by udemzyudex(m): 12:55am On Dec 10, 2018
senatordave1:

No sir,attah never backed akpabio.he wanted to install his in-law.akpabio emerged from protest votes.akpabio installed udom despite akwa ibomites wanting umanah.you can see that elections are not held in the ss but rigged.that is why buhari will win atiku

Who wanted Umanah? You better stop posting nonsense.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by SeriouslySense(m): 12:57am On Dec 10, 2018
ACC
I am loving my render, although samples are low, so its not sharp output.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Hitback2back: 12:59am On Dec 10, 2018
Senator Akpabio should tell us the unique qualities he found in Emmanuel Udom that made him installed him as a governor. The story never start self. Why did you do all that
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Maneghost: 12:59am On Dec 10, 2018
so we should fry pawpaw now haabii
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 10, 2018
Then do the needful. ...

Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 1:24am On Dec 10, 2018
You installed your self? Akpa armu.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Ejebleje: 2:42am On Dec 10, 2018
Democracy in Nigeria (perhaps much of Africa)is a farce,very expensive one at that. Government of the elite, by the elite and for the elite, the rest of us are just spectators.

It’s not only in Akwa-Ibom a governor is forced on people, it is so in virtually all states.

This is what most of our so called “freedom fighters saw whilst they where agitating against military governments;they were upset the national cake was circulating only amongst top military brass and used democracy as a smoke screen. A perfect example is the one that makes governors in Lagos state.

Let me hereby emphasize that democracy in Nigeria is non existent.

Our leaders are the chief instigators of isms and schisms,and whilst we’re bickering amongst ourselves, they’re looting us blind.

Nigerians, I say to you, wake up!!
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Lancasterguy: 3:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Akpabio,as long as politics is concerned ,is a done deal!!! He has seen his uselessness
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by foreshore(m): 3:11am On Dec 10, 2018
nairalaila:
Godswill Akpabio, the former governor of Akwa Ibom State who addressed an assembly to flag-off his senatorial election campaign and inauguration of Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District APC Campaign Council at Ukana, his country home in Essien Udim Local Government Area of the State on Sunday, stated that he brought Emmanuel Udom from Lagos and installed him as Governor of the state. 

Akpabio further disclosed that Emmanuel Udom never had a membership card of any political party neither had he contested for any election on his own, before he (Akpabio) picked him up from Lagos and made him Governor.

Daily Post reported that the former Senate Minority Leader who said the All Progressives Congress, APC, would record landslide victory in the general elections in the State, added; 

“I was shocked that Emmanuel whom I brought from Lagos and installed as a Governor even though he was not a member of the party on whose platform he stood election and become Governor, could call a world press conference to insult me.

He said, ‘’the electorate in the state would reciprocate the kind gesture of Mr. President Buhari by voting massively for him and all candidates of the APC in the state.’’

Akpabio who took a swipe at Governor Emmanuel over what he described as hypocritical campaign slogan tagged “only God”, said God cannot be mocked, noting that;

“Only God could have made it possible to make someone who was never a party member to become a governor.

“Only God could have made somebody who has never had a party card or know what is called ward to become a governor.

“Only God could have made someone who could not have stood election on his own even as a Councilor and win to be brought from somewhere and made Governor.

”Only God could have made a man who has never helped anyone to become anything to become governor.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-brought-emmanuel-udom-from-lagos-and-installed-him-as-governor-akpabio/

Look at what this useless Agbero is saying
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by IkemChris(m): 3:24am On Dec 10, 2018
And so? Make we fry beans? Mtchew next news please
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Dedetwo(m): 3:27am On Dec 10, 2018
nairalaila:

You did all these damnable and corruptive craps and still expect the electorates in Akwa Ibom State to vote for you. From the alleged indulgences by this dumbass called Akpabio, the Nigerian electorates who vote for the douches such as Akpabio need to be flogged endlessly.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by stevups(m): 4:05am On Dec 10, 2018
You can see now that You don't need to be a party member before you become elected to any office.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Gandollar(f): 4:28am On Dec 10, 2018
senatordave1:

No sir,attah never backed akpabio.he wanted to install his in-law.akpabio emerged from protest votes.akpabio installed udom despite akwa ibomites wanting umanah.you can see that elections are not held in the ss but rigged.that is why buhari will win atiku
Clap for your self for this piece of false info. Akwa ibom wanted Umana where, when and for what?
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Gandollar(f): 4:33am On Dec 10, 2018
senatordave1:

My brother,what pains me most is that when all this my predictions come to past,I won't get any reward or accolade.you guys will simply forget and behave as is it never happened.you will still argue again in 2023.while udom is being distracted by house of assembly crisis,nsima is quietly mobilizing.you know the truth but hate for apc and buhari won't allow you admit
My friend keep qwayet joor! You are talking trash here.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Gandollar(f): 4:37am On Dec 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Na wao.udom hasn't performed.have you seen me argue against wike not winning or apc winning imo? Just concede akwa ibom.the most loved politicians in ss are those that spend most and akpabio and nsima spend heavily.udom doesn't spend at least to cover his failure.he can't match apc.
Just imagine! Nsima spends heavily? Stingy Nsima. Notoriously stingy Nsima?
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Gandollar(f): 4:43am On Dec 10, 2018
senatordave1:

The real winner was umanah umanah of apc
Again I say, keep qwayet. Stop misleading people here. Umana kor, udoedeghe ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) / Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers / Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.