Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:32 AM

12large Drops Out Of Korea Friendly - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 12large Drops Out Of Korea Friendly (2600 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Naija Babes 6- People Rep Of Korea 2 Final whistle. / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12large Drops Out Of Korea Friendly by chidichris(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ chidichris and Oweniwe, why have you allowed emotions to be cloud your sense of thinking
and respect for other forumers?

if you do not like his post why don't u guys just look past it, instead of being insultive and uncivil?

he has a right to his opinion on a player or otherwise? your insult will not force him to change his views.

MY POINT, act like adults and respect pple in this forum stop INSULTS! IT IS NOT NECESSARY!

@vinmol,
u are right, this is democracy where everybody has right to behave the way he/she wants including behaving like a goat.
i hope u are aware that in this madness of freedom, i also have right to my opinion.
i really do not know who u are otherwise i wld have love to remind you that do as u like is different from democracy.
i expect you to advise us to respect our heros and worthy ambassadores instead of advising to allow dogs to parade our streets in the name of democracy.
Re: 12large Drops Out Of Korea Friendly by vinmol: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
@chidichris heroism to people is relative!
who is a hero to you might not be to the next person's, E.G to me all these football pple you guys are talkinga bout are no heros to me and other non football lovers, cos as far as we are concerned they make money for themselves and their family and therefore it is none of our business.

the only way i will excuse your actions are if you are a family member, and u are under the age of eighteen, even at that some mannerism of speech should be watched, as your speech or the way you express your sef in this forum directly tells one who you are without even meeting you face to face,

to me without any prejudice i think you are a very agressive person (Negatively)

my advise: be civil with your language and stop name calling.
Re: 12large Drops Out Of Korea Friendly by chidichris(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2010
@chidichris heroism to people is relative!
who is a hero to you might not be to the next person's, E.G to me all these football pple you guys are talkinga bout are no heros to me and other non football lovers, cos as far as we are concerned they make money for themselves and their family and therefore it is none of our business.

the only way i will excuse your actions are if you are a family member, and u are under the age of eighteen, even at that some mannerism of speech should be watched, as your speech or the way you express your sef in this forum directly tells one who you are without even meeting you face to face,

to me without any prejudice i think you are a very agressive person (Negatively)

my advise: be civil with your language and stop name calling.

@vinmol,
name calling is not new to me. with ur statement, i know where u belong. u have advised me to stop name calling while u call me A VERY AGRESSIVE PERSON(NEGATIVELY). like i said, it is not a new thing to me.
there are ppl who are born with this special calling of not recognising those who are doing well. some are born with bad reactions to news of good things coming to others.
if mikel and other footballers are not heroes, why are we talking abt them here? if they are just making money for themselves, why will kanu and a host of other players build charity homes and several foundations to help the less previlledged? why are these guys been invited from time to time to represent us during events? why will some of them die serving nigeria?
if u use dictionary, please search for the word SADDIST.
our vllage saddists are those who throw poisions arround in our villages in other to stop up coming talents while modern day saddists ply their trades using computers and other modern gadgets to PULL OTHERS DOWN.
for the sake of who i am, i am never aggressive but i can never partner with a saddist so i stand for what is right.
respect must be given to those due for respect.
if any of us feels uncomfortable with life, that one can go ahead and commit suicide rather than coursing problems here and there.
if you are not comfortable with the word hero, u can call them SUPER STARS.
BRODA, i am this type that will always call white WHITE any day so what u feel does not matter to me. i don't mind how many ppl that will believe in my position because I NO SEND.
Re: 12large Drops Out Of Korea Friendly by medjai(m): 9:48am On Aug 06, 2010
since when did 12large start playing for the super eagles? The topic reads '12large drops out of Korea friendly'
Re: 12large Drops Out Of Korea Friendly by oweniwe(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2010
@vinmol: if a man is posting rubbish filled with prejudice and hatred against someone who never hurt him/her, do you expect us to clap 4 him? If your mouth stinks, i won't tell you it smells like lilly, i will tell you to go and brush ya mouth. i don't have anything against 12large o. But Why did he start the thread wit mikel's name when mikel is not in his opening post.
oweniwe:

12large, something de do you o. Where's mikel in the news you pasted up there? Better go modify the thread topic leave mikel alone. Mmsscheww!
Dotman01:

@op. . . Why did u start the thread wit mikel's name. . . .abi osaze don change name ni? Ode oshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Support A Team / Fitness Equipment In Nigeria / AAU Professor Godwin Ighalo Wins N58,945,553 From 1960bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.