Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,786 members, 7,930,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:59 AM

.' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / .' (471 Views)

Nigeria’s Out-Of-Control Policemen: How They Steal, Torture And Kill At Will / The Most Brutal Torture And Execution Techniques Throughout History / Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.' by springer: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: .' by Alejob: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sorry for the pain..... I hope the Oga at the top get to the bottom of this..... You are in the court of public opinion and although this is a one side of the story, nobody can hold brief for Nigerian Police and I won't be surprised if the said officer denies all you narrated here.... The University Management and Student Union Govt should cover their face in shame. I wish you justice in good time..... Don't chicken out.... Justice on the way.

Share pictures if you can!

Lala...... You attention is needed here
Re: .' by 1johnjohn(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Where's d pictures
Re: .' by EbukaHades10(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sorry bro.

As the incident no happen for inside school premises,i no sure say dem go fit do anything about the situation(unless I'm wrong).

B4 u kill urself,think of the people that will be affected by ur death.

That's all

Re: .' by oyebanji44: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Your story sweet weller but after the story na money cum end the story ...nawa for you..well God go help you.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills, Buries Lover After Scamming Her Of N530,000 / How To Earn With ANCHOR Latest.... / Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.