Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:22 AM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (1077 Views)

Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question / My 1st Time Experience As An Aliexpress User Dec 2018 / Help An Ali Express Newbie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by dahgifted(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Maxcoded: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2018
dahgifted:
Please i want to order a phone from Aliexpress and i want to make some enquires from those that have shopped with them
These are my enquiries below

* after ordering a goods and payed shiping fee am i going to pay any other fee
* which shipping platform is cheap fast and reliable
* will i have the goods delivered at my doorstep or am i to pick it up somewhere
* if i order different goods from different seller at once will i pay different shipping fees and will the goods arrive at once

Please permit my writing blunders and am awaiting ir swift response..

*You are more likely to pay NIPOST handling fee when your order finally arrived or at worst, CUSTOM fee(if they ever seize your goods)

* Aliexpress Standard Shipping or Hongkong Post is still the best unless you want to spend more to get goods fast by using DHL or EMS. But be aware that you are more likely to pay custom fee if you see DHL as your carier

"Your post office will call you once it arrives, they won't deliver to your doorstep

*Different gods different shipping regardless of the seller

1 Like

Re: . by Apappy: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Thanks man
Maxcoded:

*You are more likely to pay NIPOST handling fee when your order finally arrived or at worst, CUSTOM fee(if they ever seize your goods)

* Aliexpress Standard Shipping or Hongkong Post is still the best unless you want to spend more to get goods fast by using DHL or EMS. But be aware that you are more likely to pay custom fee if you see DHL as your carier

"Your post office will call you once it arrives, they won't deliver to your doorstep

Re: . by dahgifted(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=Maxcoded post=74041853]

"Your post office will call you once it arrives, they won't deliver to your doorstep thanks for ur response and please is the nipost and custom fee stagnant or it depends on the kind of goods one ordered

*Different gods different shipping regardless of the seller[/quotethanks for ur response and please is the nipost and custom fee stagnant or it depends on the kind of goods one ordered ]
Re: . by Maxcoded: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=dahgifted post=74048830][/quote]

Officially, They charge by the product weight.

But you know this is Nigeria; nothing seems to be official. Somebody from the top will still add his own
Re: . by dahgifted(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Maxcoded:

Officially, They charge by the product weight.

But you know this is Nigeria; nothing seems to be official. Somebody from the top will still add his own
buh if i order from jumia will i still pay these fees?
Re: . by Maxcoded: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
dahgifted:
buh if i order from jumia will i still pay these fees?

No.

But if it's a jummia global item, there is a 600 custom duty charge to be paid
Re: . by Sanemind(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Maxcoded:

so what conditions will make dem seize someone's goods?
Re: . by GeekfromLasgidi(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
While making orders on Aliexpress, do they request for OTP?

(1) (Reply)

Mistake We Make When Charging Our Infinix Phones / Iphone 7plus Needed / Neatly Used Samsung A10 or A20 Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.