Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,523 members, 7,961,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Make A Girl Beg To Have Sex With You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Make A Girl Beg To Have Sex With You (3305 Views)

If Girl Beg Me Like This I For Don Blow, Khosi Begs Yemi To Love Her More / Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” / Girl Beg Davido To Replace Her Lost Iphone6+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Girl Beg To Have Sex With You by osasdivine00: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hmmm! Here comes another exciting thread for our sex lovers.

I hope someone is ready to learn.

I'm Osas Divine a Nigerian sex coach - I did most of my learning from Australia. Today I want to bang your day with the biggest secret you will ever find out about ladies.

It's a free thread so enjoy.

Guys admit it - Some times you beg her to have sex with you, sometimes you go all the way impressing her with gifts, Recharge cards, been so caring and handsome.... For one reason.

Just to Bleep*** her.

Whatever reply you got from a lady into having sex with you.

After reading the whole of this... her reply would be.

" I need your cock inside me'
" Can we start again!"

" I hope we will do this tomorrow ".

Yes for some lucky guys who gets the chance to Bleep a lady.

Does she praise you!
Does she want it every time?
Does she even like it?

And the final question.

Are you the one begging for sex or she is the one begging for sex.

Let me tell you the truth. A real man doesn't beg for sex, instead he is begged for sex.

2 years ago before I got to Australia when I was dating this particular Nigerian girl " TRACY" I would buy all the things in the world, take her to places, send her cards, call her every time. Did all I could and yet I beg for a single kiss.

Worst of all she got bleeped by my old class mate - while I thought oneday she would finally accept to have sex with me.

This is the reason I am motivated to teach others who may be in my shoe today,
How to handle hard girls.....this powerful techniques and rules of Sex I learnt.

I learnt it almost for free and I will teach you almost for free.

I have two powerful secret for you let me tell you why most girls tell you No when it comes to sex. Bring your ear closer

.1. SHE SAYS NO BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO LOOK TOO CHEAP FOR YOU.

2. SHE SAYS NO BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO KNOW HOW MAN ENOUGH YOU ARE TO MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH YOU.

So if I had knew this before, I would have been very successful with having frequent sex with my first girlfriend.
Maybe that was what the other guy did.

So listen I am using my life as a example.

IF A GIRL TELL YOU NO AND SHE DOESN'T WANT SEX.
BELIEVE ME IT DOESN'T MEAN SHE really DOESN'T WANT IT.

Real girls are hard so they expect you to play hard.

It's not about buying gifts or heaven and earth to please her believe me it won't work.

It's about been a potential man.

I am sure you have not started the sweet part of this topic.
You will enjoy this topic the moment you keep reading.

But I want to cut it short here because what you are about to read is too expensive for nairalanders because many will abuse the topic.

So I will do you a favor I will take you now to the 13 RULES OF SEX.

I give you a promise. If you should read and apply the 13 Rules of Sex, you would be glad you did and you will come thanking me, because the key to ladies virginal would be in your hands.

Just a favor don't tell her I thought you.

Here is the link.

https://www.osasdivineblog.com/2018/12/13-rules-of-sex-nigerian-relationship-ebook.html

Re: How To Make A Girl Beg To Have Sex With You by HallaDaTruth: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
You sure ?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Beg To Have Sex With You by osasdivine00: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
You sure ?
Lol!
Re: How To Make A Girl Beg To Have Sex With You by osasdivine00: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Xmas, anybody hanging out with a lover

(1) (Reply)

"Standing Breast" - Bobrisky Show Off Her Breast Size! (watch Video). / Alex Ekubo Fiance Reveals Shocking Reason Why She Dumped Him / "Mohbad Was A Gangster And Drug Pusher. He Deserved What He Got" - Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.