Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,301 members, 7,950,541 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I (393 Views)

Regina Daniels And Chinenye Nnebe Unite On A Christmas Party / Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) / How To Buy Your Christmas Rice & Chicken With Ease Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by yemmybx(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Good
Re: I by HallaDaTruth: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Receive It In Faith

Re: I by DjTboy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Breaking: Finally, NEMA shares expired Chinese rice to staff
Pictures of the diverted items shared to staff: The donation, which took ace at the weekend and spannes till Monday morning, is to meant to portray the embattled NEMA leadership as caring and responsive to the staff who need financial and material support at the yuletide.
But Vanguard learnt that the diversion of the foodstuff which was primarily given by the Chinese government for IDPs in Nigeria’s Northeast, is likely to be met with dire consequences from the House of Representatives which had already indicted the NEMA, Mustapha Maihaja, for poor leadership leading to the wastage of the aid given by China.
READ MORE https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2018/12/breaking-finally-nema-shares-expired.html#more

Re: I by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Special Get Together Party For nairalanders Just To Thank You For The Time We Have Been Together In This country.
All drinks and food on me.
Date :- 25th December, 2018

Time: - 5pm
Dress code smart casual.
Venue: - 世界上有太多的人在挨饿。

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Philanthropist Or An Opportunist ? / Conversation Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Telling Her No Cash For Hair / Please Help Confirm This For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.