Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,122 members, 7,960,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Eniola Badmus Looking Inviting To Burnaboy Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Looking Inviting To Burnaboy Concert (2170 Views)

"Lack Of Education Made You Loose Grammys" - Naomi Campbell To Burnaboy / American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video / Nina Rocks Short Gown To Burnaboy Concert at Eko Convention Centre. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Looking Inviting To Burnaboy Concert by barlkeez(f): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
The plus-sized actress, Eniola Badmus rocks an adorable look as she steps out to Burna Boy Concert. She rocks stylish cleavage baring mini gown coupled with other designer wears and an African stylish hairstyle.

She shares her adorable photo, captioning:

'I ONLY LOOK UP TO GOD
I CAME TO SEE BURNABOY GRAM'

Updates via:http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/eniola-badmus-looking-inviting-to.html

See photo:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Looking Inviting To Burnaboy Concert by barlkeez(f): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
wink
Re: Eniola Badmus Looking Inviting To Burnaboy Concert by itspzpics(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Looking Inviting To Burnaboy Concert by iamsea(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Op! Op? "Looks inviting" ke... Well, hope you know all liars can't make heaven.. No lie enter year 2019
Re: Eniola Badmus Looking Inviting To Burnaboy Concert by megist80: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin wrong one oooh Op you no go school??
iamsea:
Op! Op? "Looks inviting" ke... Well, hope you know all liars can't make heaven.. No lie enter year 2019
Re: Eniola Badmus Looking Inviting To Burnaboy Concert by Dunnytt: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Looking up to God while looking down to snap pix?

Re: Eniola Badmus Looking Inviting To Burnaboy Concert by Houseofglam7(f): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eniola 'Bagmus'
undecided
Hit the gym girl....
I used to be that huge too....ain't healthy at all
Re: Eniola Badmus Looking Inviting To Burnaboy Concert by lincsnuel: 12:45am On Dec 28, 2018
I just have this awkward feeling in my mind whenever I'm with an obese lady. I just tend to imagine the kinda smell oozing from her iskaba! embarassed

*spits

(1) (Reply)

Another Sex Tape Of Cardi B's Fiance Offset Leaks Online (watch Video) / Singer Timi Dakolo And Wife Loved Up During Work It Out / Be Like God One Punish Una Mama! - Wizkid Slam Soundcity TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.