Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,904 members, 7,962,905 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nigerian Rapper, Wale Turner, Officially Leaves Record Label Today! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper, Wale Turner, Officially Leaves Record Label Today! (525 Views)

Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner / Nigerian Rapper, Wale Turner, Officially Leaves Record Label Today! / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper, Wale Turner, Officially Leaves Record Label Today! by MARVEHANDSOME: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Today being the last day of the year, Wale Turner publicly announced to his fans that the contract between him and the record label that picked him up as a social media sensation,Royce and Royce Entertainment, ended today.
Wale Turner had a contract with the record label which lasted until today when he officially said he has dissociated himself from the record company. He used the opportunity to thank Royce and Royce Entertainment for 'all the sacrifices and efforts made towards his career'.
In a new post shared by him on Instagram, Wale Turner said:
"Picked me up in 2016 as a social media sensation and made me a force to reckon with in the music industry.
I appreciate all the efforts and sacrifices made towards my career.
It’s only an end to the journey with @royceandroyceent ..not the end to our relationship and ties; cos we are a family bound by blood and not mere contract.
God bless you for everything ❤ i’m forever grateful .. y’all Help me say a big THANK YOU to @thisisjuwonlo @adetsright @foshiright"

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo Lashes Out In Open Letter: "You Would Do Worse, So Shut Up!" / Teen Model Bags Huge Endorsement Deal / SEE REACTIONS! Falz, Simi, Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Other Celebrities React Tow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.